Thursday, June 11, 2015

Matsui Rena's graduation announcement

*deep sigh*

SKE48 Team E's Matsui Rena announced her graduation yesterday through the radio program AKB48 no All Night Nippon. In the morning before that, Nikkan Sports magazine already wrote an article hinting about her announcement. Though everyone wanted it to be fake, she actually confirmed that rumour as she announced to leave the group by the end of August.


/cries/


Weeeell.. with her being in the group for 7 years, starting to do a lot less with AKB lately (even not participating in the Sousenkyo) and since even her Kennin with Nogi ended, I knew this day would come sooner or later, though I hoped she would stay at least a bit longer. Now only two (!!!) months are left with her as an Idol, which isn't much AT ALL. This makes me really sad, and not only because she is my 3rd favourite member of the 48group. Rena is just a very important member for SKE48 and helped them a lot through the years. But she has been getting a LOT of outside jobs lately, which also shows that she is ready to leave the Idol world and become an actress (which is her dream). I still think Rena is the best actress of the 48group since her acting is just really outstanding. So of course I'm really happy she gets so many apporunities and I hope she will have succed. Okay, somehow I AM excited to see her outside of SKE48. It's just so sudden and without that much time left. And it makes me sad to see such an important person to me leave the group. ._.  I really like her soooo much and this announcement even made me cry.

On a side note, I just can't believe Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai will be her last AKB48 single.. she was barely seen there. -.- And let's hope there will be at least one last SKE single (with her as center!!!) and perhaps even an album (because they NEED a new album like right now!! with her!!).

(still the best SSK poster EVER!)


I will miss her beautiful face and her fun personality so much.. I don't even know what to write anymore.. *sobs* I really hope she will enjoy her last two months. :')
I will defintely continue to support her even after her graduation!









wMatsui forever:





I will miss them together. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment