Monday, June 29, 2015

Jpop Wrap up January - June 2015

Half of the year 2015 is already over. The time flies so fast and I don't have enough time to do seperate posts for all the songs that I liked over the last 6 months. so I will again do a little wrap-up of Japanese songs.

02.04 Angerme - Taiki Bansei/ Otome no Gyakushuu

First up is the first single of this group with their new name. This is also the debut for the 3rd gen.
While Taiki Bansei is a up-beat and happy song, Otome no Gyakushuu is pretty dark, musical-like song. I like both songs a lot, though I think the second song is so much more interesting. It's nice to see this group experimenting a bit and I'm excited for their next single (that I will definitely review!).



3.25 Fairies - Kiss me baby

Oh right, I keep on forgetting about this group and then they appear again. Kiss me baby is a very cool song. I have the feeling Fairies keep getting better, which is awesome. It's still sad to see the lines not being distributed very well, but I love how Sora is getting so many lines here. *-*



04.01 C-ute - Gamushara Life/ Tsugi no Kadou wo magare

I talked about The Middle Management, which is my favourite song of this single. But the rest is also pretty awesome. I love both songs, especially Gamushara Life. That song is just so important and I cried at the live performance from last weeks Haro Sute.. :')



04.22 HKT48- 12byou/ Daite Twintail

HKT48's first single of the year honestly didn't really impress me as much as the other 48/46 stuff that was relased. But it is still a catchy and fun song. Just not as catchy as their previous songs in my opinion. But the B-side Daite Twintail is a greaaaat song and I love it so much. *-*


05.20 Takoyaki Rainbow - Genki Uri no Shoujo ~Namihana Meiuta Gojuu Sen~

Since I don't really like Momoiro Clover Z and Team Syachihoko's newest singles thaaat much, Takoyaki Rainbow is my saving grace from Stardust/ 3B Junior. I know them since fall 2014 and always tgought they were funny, though never caring thaaat much for them. Well, this single changed that. It is my favourite single by them, because it's just sooo damn catchy. The girls are really cute and I will keep my eye open on them. :)



06.10 Mayuyu - Deai no Tsuzuki

Mayu's newest solo single is a gem and probably one of my favourite song from her ever! She improved so much, so I hope she will continue to be a solo singer for a very long time. :)


06.17 Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku - Natsu Daze Jonny

Okay, EbiChuu's newest release is pretty darn awesome. You can't not love them, right? They are an awesome group and even though I'm not following them thaaat much, I like quite a few of their songs. This is no exception and the video is just so CRAZYYY!



So yeah, that's it for now. :)
There are still a lot of awesome songs that I haven't talked about.

Oh right, I'm always open for new artists and songs, so don't hestistate and drop a comment if you have a suggestion. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment