Sunday, June 21, 2015

Kobushi Factory

I can't believe I never really talked about Kobushi Factory before. It is a new Hello!Project group that was created in the beginnign of this year with the 8 former H!P Kenshuusei's Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka, Nomura Minami, Ogawa Rena, Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Wada Sakurako and Inoue Rei. Now it was announced that they will make their major debut with the single Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.) on September 2nd.


I actually know quite a few faces so I'm really excited to see this group debuting. They already released an indies DVD-Single called Nen ni wa Nen/ Survivor in March. Both songs are really, really good and I enjoy the more serious sound. While Nen ni wa Nen feels like a up-beat dance song, Survivor is a more guitar-influenced epic song. I love both of these songs a lot!!!
And take a look at this live performance:


Seeing this made me once again realize how awesome Idol groups are. Especially when they are performing as good as these girls. Well, I'm still waiting for a live performance of Survivor, but it seems like this song was sadly only used for their musical Weekend Survivor.
So, I was hoping for them to debut soon and Babaaaam... now they are!! They will only have one real new song though. Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta is a cover of a Sharam Q song and serves as the theme of the drama Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san. Then also have a new version of Nen ni wa Nen, which means it will get a music video, so yeeeeesss. :D But I'm most excited for the new song Dosukai! Kenkyo ni Daitan and I hope it will be as awesome as their indie songs.

So yes, I looking forward to their debut single. *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment