Saturday, June 20, 2015

Fukuda Kanon's graduation announcement and Shimamura Uta's resignment

On May 20th, Angerme (former S/mileage) member Fukuda Kanon announced her graduation which will take place on November 29th at the groups Concert tour final at Nippon Budokan. She will be the first member to graduate from the group since they got their new name and the 3rd generation member additions.


Actually, I already saw this coming. I still don't know this group thaaaat well, though they are pretty awesome right now. Still, I had the feeling she would leave soon, since she is one of the two first gens being left in this group for 5 years and in H!P for 11 years already. I always thought she would leave earlier than Wada, who has probably still one or two years left in the group. Well, I don't really feel sad about Kanon's announcement, since she really seems to be ready to move on. I'm not following her or anything, but I wish her a lot of success for her future. It seems like she want to be a song writer, which is a very interesting profession for a former Idol. So, good luck for that and I hope she enjoys her last months in the group. :)



Next up we have another announcement:
Country Girl's Shimamura Uta has left the group due to contract issues.


Now this is a lot more shocking. Apparently, her parents weren't happy with the contract, so she suddenly left the group. It is Juice=Juice all over again and it does make me reaaally sad. I barely knew her, but she was such a cute girl. Moreover she was the center of the group and was pushed a lot, so it is strange to suddenly not see her now. But Idol groups are often chaning, so I will get used to the new Country Girls very soon. And perhaps this is better for Uta-chan. I just really hope she will be happy in her future. I definitely wish her all the best. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment