Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Watarirouka Hashiritai

Watarirouka Hashiritai 7, one of the sub group groups of AKB48 will disband today. After 5 years with many song releases it was announced that due to the different activities of the members they will stop being active as this sub group from today on with a best of release.
Honestly, I don't really know that much about this subgroup. I wasn't really the biggest fan of their overly cute songs and none of their members was a real stand out for me. Well, WAS. Now after their announcement I listened to more of their songs and figured out that there are a few very nice songs out there. Yes, I especially really like ''Akkanbe Dashi'' since it is just such a childlike and fun song. It totally reminds me of my childhood and even has a nice arrangement change in between that's pretty rare in AKB48 songs. Honestly, I like the Watarirouka Hashiritai songs in general more than the Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 songs. I don't know why, it's just like that. xD I also don't have anything against Wasamin and Komori (and Cindy) but I like the smaller line-up and especially the original Team B line-up a lot more!! 

So to see how the original Watarirouka Hashiritai looked like, I'm going to review their first single ''Hatsukoi Dash''. As I mentioned before, ''Akkanbe Dashi'' is my favourite song, but ''Hatsukoi Dash'' is also a very good and catchy song. For me it describes the whole character of the group the best and introduces the members really good. It also has a nice and funny video so I will talk about it now:


Here is the 4member sub grou Watarirouka Hashiritai in a gym!


Look at all the Team B cuteness. *-*
Natsumi Hirajima, Oota Aika, Watanabe Mayu and Nakagawa Haruka.


Mayuyu comes while still eating a piece of bread..


Wait what? Is this a pyjama? Did she oversleep?


OMG, Love-tan!! xD This is hilarious!!


Nacchan: *yawn* Why does the night end so soon?


And Harugon is still brushing her teeth.. I mean, why not.. xD
The whole thing is pretty funny!


Yeay, dance and put your legs in the air!!


Chibi Mayuyu.. Gosh, this is cute


So they are running together now?


Love-tan: Yattaaa.. I'm the fastest!!
Harugon: ...wait... for... me!


Mayuyu: Bitches go away! I'm the fastest!!


Mayuyu: *innocent desu* Did I really say that?


AIka: But I'm tired of you always being the center!


Let me hug the camera!
Did I ever metion that Aika is effing cute??


Chibi Harugon doesn't look too different. But she still looks a bit awkward here..


And hello there Miss Hirajima. Nice to see you after such a long time ;)


The cyborg Idol in the making - already looking awesome I would say..


Woah, they are falling down??


Oh no, how couldn't they see that??? o.O


Bang!
Oh, yeah, thanks..



Don't tell me they are in the boxes now?


Oh look at that: A Nacchan present!


Nacchan: I'm not a toy!


Harugon: Let me introduce my new home!!


It's nice and clean and I take good care of it!!


Love-tan: Help me out of here!!!


I'm so cute, you have to help me, ne~?



Yeay, they are freeee!!!


Wait, WHAT? Did they just change their into their uniforms in one second??


Watarirouka just claps for themselves..


Mayuyu: We know we are good!! Praise us!


Rabu-tan: Ahaa.. We are better than you!!!


Harugon: Lol, what?


Nacchan: ??



Center attack by Nacchan and Harugon!!
Nacchan: Let's kill Mayuyu!!


Mayuyu: Heyyyyy.. What?? *runs away*


Everyone is turning to Mayuyu..


But Mayuyu secures her center position..


A nice help from other Team B members!!


Yukirin: Mayuyu, Mayuyu!! Ganbatte ne~
Haachan: Let's go guys!!


Mayuyu: Oh thanks Yukirin.. I love you!


Running through the market..


Watarirouka Hashiritai: We love you! <3


Let's jump!!
The danc eis actually pretty funny!


The girls finally arrived at a school.


Harugon: I'm at the front again! Mushahahaha..


Even more Team B members!! Nitooooooo..


And the group is still running..


.. and running..


.. and playing the guitar? what?



So they finally arrived at the gym they were dancing in the whole time and there is a weird guy with a tiger head..


But of course the girls totally love him..



Guy: I want you!!



But OH NO, the other members come and Watarirouka falls down..


Yeah, and it's absolutely necessary to show the foot ;)



But in the end everything is good and the members dance with the guy..



Say goodbye to this cute Watarirouta Hashiritai now!



GOODBYE!!

If you haven't already watched this video, do it NOW! This is actually a really, really cute video and shows the cute personalities of the members SO good! They have fun and you can clearly see that. There is a bit too much Mayu but I'm really happy about the amount of screentime Love-tan got.. They were all so young back then and it's so cool to see them like that in this video.
All in all I really like the song and the video so I AM kind of sad that they are disbanding. But I can totally understand it and I will continue to listen to their songs once in a while..

No comments:

Post a Comment