Monday, December 9, 2013

HKT48 winks and everyone loves it!

I decided to do it differently with AKB48's single this time. I will make an extra post for every song or at least I will try to do. I will start today with the coupling track of Type H of ''Suzukaka Nanchara''. The song is called ''Wink wa Sankai'' and is sung by HKT48.

Type H: Of course it's Jurina on the cover ;)

Wow, this is my first full review of HKT48!! You know, I still don't know them that much, but I already know a few members that I really like so it gets better. And of course they also have Sasshi which alone makes the group amazing. Well, the whole center fight is a bit annoying (Aki-p constantely chooses MeruMio over Sakura and Haruppi who rank higher etc) so it is really relaxing to see that this time it is a whole new center. All the sister group chose a new center for their coupling track and in HKT48's case it is the 138 tall 3rd generation Kenkyuusei Yabuki Nako. Wow, this girls is TINY!! Like, really, really tiny! And of course she's cute and matches perfectly the image of HKT48. Though I wonder if it's okay for her to be center only after such a very short time. There will certainly be more fights between fans now.. Yeay.. -.-
But back to the song. ''Wink wa Sankai'' is actually the very first main HKT48 song I liked at the first listen (Doro no Metronome too, but that was a b-side). ''Suki Suki Skip'' is only recently growing a bit on me and I even though ''Melon Juice'' is amazing I didn't like it at the first moment. So yeah, great for this song.. ;) It's everything I associate with HKT: cute, energetic, cute, funny, cute, upbeat and did I mention CUTE?? It's definetely a catchy song even though I'm not always the biggest fan of these overly cute songs. But still it totally fits these girls even more if you watch the video.


First we get introduced to Nako as she is new to the class..


But as soon as she wants to stalk talking she has to sneeze.


Oh, now she's all shy..


And of course everyone starts to laugh.. grrr.. poor girl -.-



After staring into the camera like forever she winks!


And a boy dies because of that. Lol, what?? And nice special effects.. :'D


Meru: Eeh? I don't believe this!


Love-tan thinks it's funny..
Boy: I.. am...not..dead..


Here she comes.. The tiniest girl in the 48 family. She looks so small next to the other already small members. And the background and clothes are soo colourful.. :'D


And she is absolutely cute! No doubt about that ;)


But these two are of course also cute. Sakura with short hair **


MeruMio! Paired forever it seems ;)


Nako: Give me all your food, I wanna grow!!
Love-tan: Me too.. Hehe, I am still a kid..
Sasshi: Whut? Aika, you're already 19!! (since yesterday..)


Even more Sasshi!!


Sasshi: *shock* Why am I here??


Gosh, she's cute..
Sasshi, take care of her, please!


A nice boy gave her her pencil.


And he gets rewarded with a wink!!


Nako: Oops. Well, I'm not sorry..
Her uniform is way too big xD she's so small!


Madoka and Natsumi!! They are both really awesome..


And the grannies!
Sasshi: Well, now that you are 19 you have to help me taking care of this group, okay?
Love-tan: I don't even think about it!


Meanwhile Natsumi is confessing her love for Madoka, who is flustered to hear that!!
Such a cute couple..


And Nako is trying her skills on Sasshi..


Sasshi: I think I'm going to die out of this cuteness!!
Sasshi - funny as ever



Is that.. Is it possible.. am I dreaming???
Is that BOSS on the right???? Oh my god, it's her. Wow, that's awesome to see her here!!
And of course I'm always happy to see Aanya xD (and two other awkward looking members I don't know)


Haruppi tries a wink but she can't do it..


And Sakuratan looks like a puppy..


Nothing special with the dance.. colours, colours everywhere..


Sakura: We like colours!!
I can see that!


Mio: This is our 3rd single!
Meru: It isn't! It's just a coupling track of AKB48's single!!


Aika: I'm gonna do a wink too soon.


Oh, she crashed together with a boy..


Love-tan: Thanks!! *wink*


Yeay, she did it xD


Aanya: Haha, did you see that??



Love-tan: Now praise me my minions!!


The real minion!! xD


Meru: I wanna try too!!


Meru: Heyooooo *wink*


Wow, she did it!


Sassi: No, my little Meru is growing up..
Aika: We have to let her go..


Good job, Meru.


Awwww.. Boss!!


They can't believe it, too..


And now KISS!!


How old is she again? 12?
Stop staring like that, you're so young o.O


Sasshi: my heart.. I can't~~
Aika: Yeay, soon I will be the leader!


Sasshi: Nope!! I'm still alive!!


Wink Beam!!
Wait, why is she closing both eyes??


Such a creative heart...


Sasshi: That's for releasing my photos!!
Sasshi controlling everyone.. why not :'D


Sasshi: Because I'm the best..


Sasshi: I can't believe how awesome I am!!


Sasshi: Even though I can't wink at all!!



Nako: You an learn it from me!!


The next target is this boy.


Nako: I will try it!!


Boy: What do you want?


Nako: Oh no!! I couldn't do it!


Aanya: Give me screentime!!!
Yep, she has a point!



Hearts everywhere!! That's a bit too much, right? RIGHT?


Another wink from Love-tan.
Aika: I'm awesome!!





Madoka's wink looks pretty professional.


Sakura looks drunk. PERIOD!


Boss... :D


And Natsumi looks a bit awkward..


But they were all better than Sasshi.. LOL



Okay, so Mio and Skaura want to fight against these boys??





After two winks they are both away and the girls can win the match!!


Sakura: Yeay, aren't we great?


Sasshi: Chuuuu~


Who are they??


Haruppi? Oh that was a wink..


A clear win I would say..


Aanya: I want you!!
Madoka: I need you!


It really was Haruppi. Am I good?


1st wink!



One life away from the boy.


2nd wink..


The boy is almost dead..


3rd wink by Nako..


Goal!!!




Nako: Yatta!!!!


She's cute!


But she's so tiny!! Everyone is going down for her.. xP

This video was definetely very cute. The whole winking thing was pretty funny to see and especially the end with the 3 winks (there you have your title) was so cute. Nako is a cutie but the other members are also cool, I especially liked Love-tan here. She and Sasshi are both pretty funny.
This video is very colourful and so much fun to watch. The song is also very cute, so I'm really happy about this release. Keep up like that HKT48.. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Your winks are the best. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep love the winks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! ^^ I tried my best to capture all the winks :)

      Delete