Sunday, December 8, 2013

°C-ute just being as awesome as ever with their new single

Gosh, this comes SO late. I'm really sorry that I don't post much lately. Because of school I don't really have free time at all.. So much pressure (Eien pressure!!).
But now I'm finally able to review C-ute's newest single (that was released on November 6th.. I'm so late..). It's another double A-side called ''Tokai no Hirotigurashi/ Aitte motto Zashin'' and with this they continue their streak of great best selling singles.




First of all, WOW these covers are great!! ALL the covers are great.
But let's talk about the songs now. First up is the lead A-side ''Tokai no Hirotigorashi''. This song actually folow a similiar sheme of Kanashiki Amefuri. It's a typical H!P dance track, and has a pretty carefree and happy atmosphere. The voices are awesome and the chorus is catchy, especially the english words they use. It's a really safe song even though it doesn't really stick out to me that much. Let's just say it isn't that memorable but it's enjoyable!

As for the video.. Well, that's a whole different topic..


Airin: Welcome to the awesomness of this video!


The editing already looks pretty promising.


Boss Maimi: Guys of course the video is amazing.. 


Nakky: Yeah, we are so sekushii, that's the reason!


Airin: Well, we aren't cute anymore, you know?


Chissa: Think a bit more about it!


MaiMai: Ey yo, whaddup??
I really like that every member gets introduced like that :D And on top of that with their colours! Great.


Airin: Step away my minions. It's time for the queen!
Are they in a real building? like, really real??


Nakky and Mai: Come on Airi, Don't think you are more special than us..


Maimi: Yeah, wait for the real queen!


Maimi: It's me if you didn't understand it..


Maimi: I'm the oldest after all..


Mai: Gosh you are so annyoing.. all of you..
Chisato: Calm down. We are all friends!


C-ute. (okay it's about the C's they write but who cares..)
I actually think the outfits look pretty funny. But I don't like Mai's, it looks so boring.


Maimi: See that in the background? We call it special effects. Yes, we have them!!!


Chissa: Are you shocked now?


Wow, Nakky is so beautiful..



Naki: Yeah, I can chill on these stairs!


Airi: Hey! Who do you think you are?


AIri: I'm the stairs queen!


Lastly, DANCE SHOTS!


Yeay, rock that beat!
Okay, this isn't the best dance ever, but it's funny ;)



Why not you ask?


Chissa: I wonder why..


Okay until now the house looked a bit empty, but here we have some nice extras..


And this extra is the most beautiful xD


Airi: Whut? And me??


Naki & Mai: Well, that can't be helped..


Airi: I'm gonna kill you all..
Chissa: I'm looking away, I'm looking away..
Mai: Pffff.. I can fight back!!


Maimi: Stop fighting!



Airi: I don't understand these people.. And what's with all the effects in this video?


Mai: I like the video!
Chissa: Duck?



Mai: *drunk* Waddup? Let's celebrate!
Nakky: Mai? You are to young to drink!!


Let's throw away this video. No one shall know that Mai was drunk!


Mai: *angry* I'm not a child anymore!


Chisato: Hahaha.. funny..


Mai: Chissa, you wanna die?


Chi: No thanks.
Naki: I think I'm pregnant..


Maimi: Interesting.. *yawn*


Chi: Hey, that actually tastes really good!


Saki: Calm down, kids.. The video will end soon!


Mai: Thank god!! I don't like it!


Airi: Why not? (and yes, I'm still here)


Nakky: Escape as long as you are able to do so! Muahaha..


Chissa: Duck?


Airi: I suddenly see the whole world through pink glasses.. And the video doesn't seem bad anymore..


Chisato: I don't see a difference through my green glasses.. Wow, I look good!


Nakky is watching you!!


Chisato: Waaah.. Nakky is the bad guy.
Mai: Noo.. she's evil.
Nakky: *plotting world domination*
Airi: Stay calm.. Stay calm.. *freak out*
Maimi: Let's run away!


Mai: You must be kidding!


Maimi: *pokerface* No!


Maimi: I don't wanna die, you know?




Airi: Hm.. We look good together, don't we?


Nakky: Okay, it was a joke, believe me!


Mai: Sure?


Chisato: Hmm, ok.


Maimi: Okay, I trust you!


C-ute: Yeay!!


Airi: Nice memories, right?

Yeay, that's the result of me being tired.. xD
But lame jokes aside, this video really shows the girls from their best sides. It' actually not the most interesting video, but it's simple and pretty. We even have a real building which makes the whole scenario seem a bit more natural. The effects are also interesting and not too overwhelming.
Again, I'm reminded of Kanashimi Amefuri, which was also a simple but also very beautiful video. This video here is also on the same level of awesomness and again shows how awesome C-ute is!

Let's take a look at ''Aitte motto Zashin'' now. At the beginning, this song sounds really sexy and promises a nice change from the first song. And after the short slower intro it gets even better since it gets very badass and dancalbe. Yep, this is again a very powerful, sexy and energetic song. Wait, energetic too? Well, the Chorus is a lot more upbeat, even kind of happy than I would have thought. The verses are pretty serious and dark so the shorus comes a bit unexpected and kinda doesn't really fit at the first listen. After a few more tries it gets better especially since the last line is really powerful (Airi rocks it!). It's overly a pretty good song and I like to dance to it. Just not as much as to ''Adam to Eve no Dilemma''.


But Maimi certainly really likes to dance to this song since this is the way the video starts.
She seems to be in an empty hall.


And then BAM comes the title.


Gosh, this location is amazing! Look at all the pipes. And Chissa's dance is so cool!


Nakky seems to enjoy her dance, too.


And we already know it from Maimi..


Yeah, amazing building!!


And this video is definetely sexier xD


Chissa: Stop here!!



Maimi: Are you crazy??


Nakky.. OMG, she's amazing!




Well, the clothes do look a bit odd.. xP
And the dance is funny here xD


Don't fall asleep Mai!!
Mai: Shut up!


Maimi looks so FIERCE here!


C-ute don't want to be discriminated!


Yeay, even more odd dance moves!!


And that's a really cool Chissa here. She also looks so badass.


Airi: You know, we ARE badass!


Airi: With my power I will ontroll the other members!


Naki: Oh no!! O.O


She looks like she wants to kill someone.. Run away!


Maimi: We will stay strong!
**



Dance, dance, dance. Well, it's at least an easy dance.. xD


Nakky: Wohoo, whats up?



Chii: You wanna dance with us??



Banging her head against the wall.. Everything alright, Nakky?


Nakky: Yeah, you wanna fight?


Maimi: Come here, Nakky! I have to talk with you!



I'm fab!


That's a very nice group shot. And look at Mai chilling on the piano xD


Maimi: Mai, stop that!
Mai: Yolo!
Nakky: Don't say that!!!


Chisato: What should we do with her?
Airi: I don't know.. I'm worried, too..


This looks interesting..


Chii: Say NO!!



Naki is awesome.. and she knows that!


And there can't be enough Maimi!


Although Naki also looks pretty fierce..


They are so cool!


Maimi: Go out!!!



Chissa: I can't..


They look so badass!!!



Especially this girl here..



Dance break! Bring it on Chissa ;)


Errm.. where's your self confidence girl??


Skirt, hirari.



Nakky is orange?


Thank you, it's normal again..


Maimi **


Mai looks so evil egain..



Airin's perfect ending line.. *-*



Nakky: I'm out.. Bye, bye..




And C-ute goes to sleep. THE END

Well, this video was pretty exciting. It was intense, the girls looked badass, the dance was ool and that location was amazing. Like wow, this old building looks so cool! It's definetely a place I would like to go to because it looks so dark and mysterious! Yeah, this video is amazing.
Both videos are really good. You can see that there is so much effort made into this single. C-ute has two high quality songs and videos and that's awesome.
I really hope they keep up like this and that they will stay at this level!

No comments:

Post a Comment