Sunday, December 1, 2013

J-pop Wrap-up Novermber 2013

A bit later but here is my J-pop Wrap-up. Like K-pop there were also really amazing releases in the J-pop world, especially from smaller groups! Also, expect the C-ute review somewhere next week and I already started Sanseii Kawaii (yeay). Oh, and my first ever Nogizaka46 review! It will take some time but I really want to talk about Barrette!! But let's look at a few other  songs that aren't H!P or 48/46! :)

6.11 Momoiro Clover Z - Gounn
Almost a year after their last single, Momoiro Clover Z is finally back with their new single. ''Gounn'' inspirated by buddhism and has a more oriental sound. Well, at least the instruments.. The Momoclo members still have the same typical Japanese vocals (Kanako's screaming.. >.<). Well, the song is catchy and funny, but I don't think it can match up with their other singles. After the long wait I honestly expected a bit more.. Seems like they don't want to risk anything now that Momoclo is so popular.. I espected more craziness!!! But the song is still nice.. I like it, but it's just not their standard in my opinion..
The video though.. xD Well, it's really cool. The members are some sort of buddhist gods and they are in a really amazing world (it looks so cool!). Oh and there are thousands of mandalas.... xD Cool video ;)


































13.11 Idoling Neo - mero mero
Idoling Neo is a sub group of Idoling consisting of their 6th generation + 4th generation member Ito Yuna. I actually don't really know that much about Idoling! and since I didn't really like their song Shout!, I tried Idoling Neo and surprisingly I really liked them! I don't know how to describe ''mero mero'' but it's definetely a more serious song even though the title sound like it is a fun song. It's a bit electronic and I think it has a very interesting, edgy sound. As for the video I think it's very beautiful. Okay there are a few random scenes, but it looks pretty natural and the colours are nice. The staring into the camera makes the video also more serious. A highlight is of course that half Brazilian girl (so cool!!). There is also a very young girl (she seems to be center) and she looks pretty cute. But she's so skinny.. Well, she's still young.. 































20. 11 Tokyo Girls' Style - Chiisana Kiseki
And here I thought this will be a boring song but NO!! When they start to sing with their beautiful voices it gets actually really nice. Okay, perhaps not as beautiful as Yakusoku but Tokyo Girls' Style finally amazed me with a song again!! And the video is just so simple but still awesome! Expecially when they stand in front of that building. I love it when idols go outside in their videos! xP And Mei looks soooo awesome here!! It's sad that she's more in the back but I really like her!



























20.11 Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku - Mikakunin Chuugakusei X
A group I never talked about before, yes.. xD It's once again another sister group of Momoclo: Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku. Their songs are also pretty crazs and Mikakunin Chuugakusei X is no exception. It is really a fun song that gets stuck in your head very easy. The chorus is just so hyper energetic while the verses are a lot slower. Okay, not really slow, but they aren't as loud as the chorus. But that's actually really good and the song is awesome! As for the video.. LOL xD It's just so random with the grashopper guy and how they fight against him. It's really funny and I think this one girls that speaks in the beginning looks so crazy xD










































News
I didn't talk about the AKB48 Draft, right? Well, most of the girls I liked have been drafted so I'm really happy!! Here is the full list:
Team A: Nishiyama Rena, Takita Kayako
Team K: Gotou Moe, Shimoguchi Hinana
Team B: Yokoshima Aeri, Kawamoto Saya
Team S: Matsumoto Chikako
Team KII: Goudo Saki, Takatsuka Natsuki, Suzuki Nene, Arai Yuki, Souda Sarina
Team E: Koishi Kumiko, Takatera Sana, Fukushi Nao
Team N: Sutou Ririka
Team M: Takei Sara
Team BII: Iso Kanae, Naiki Kokoro
Team H: Yamamoto Nao

Well, I'm happy to see that Aeri got picked. And Team B isn't a bad Team. Actually, especially the girls that got picked by the AKB teams are really lucky. And Yuko showed again that Team K is all about teamwork. She pciked Moe and Hinana who are both really young and seemed to get really good along with each other! I REALLY like both of them so it's great that they are in my favourite Team! And Team KII, wow Churi really wanted as much as possible it seems.. xP That makes this team really sympatic and especially Churi!! Oh and also, about Kayako. Well, we officially have our first bisexual member here.. xD I think it's cool, but I really hope there wont be any hating etc.. (until now the fan response seems to be good.. xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment