Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Berryz Koubou says: Sayonara, Golden Chinatown

Berryz Koubou is back with their double A-side single ''Golden Chinatown/ Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi''.


Wow, seems like everyone is getting double A-sides now. First Momosu, now Berryz and S/mileage and C-ute will follow soon!! This is really cool and shows that Tsunku doesn't only care about Momosu but also for the other groups.

To this double A-side I have to say there is a good song and a not-so-good song, ''Golden Chinatown'' being the bad one here. Okay it isn't thaaat bad, but it's just a bit boring. Some parts are okay, but in a whole it's pretty forgettable..
But at least we have a good song here: ''Sayonara Usotsuki no watashi''. Yeayyy, Berryz goes sexy again. Like seriously, this is SO much better!! I can understand they want to expand to other parts of Asia through ''Asian Celebration'' and ''Golden Chinatown'', but the songs just weren't that great. This one is completely different. It shows their vocal ability and fits Berryz pretty good. Okay, the singing parts aren't devieded equally (Risako and Miyabi + Momochi owning it fully), which is bad, because the other members also have good voices!!!

The Video is a bit awkward.. At least the dresses and MIYABI!! Really, I don't know what happened to Miyabi.. But look for yourself:


The Video starts off very, very good. I love the dance (Yurina Center, yeah) and I'm happy Berryz has such a powerful dance, even though they aren't as good at dancing as for example C-ute.


Risako looks actually really good here. The hair isn't that bad once and even though she tries a bit too hard to be sexy, it's okay here.. :)


And here it comes.. I don't know what it is that makes her look so awkward.. Her lipstick and her hair? And her expressions?


Momochi.. At least she doesn't have pigtails here..


You know, this dance looks odd, when you do it, okay?


Seriously.. what's up with her make-up???
And what's with the odd green background?


Okay, she looks a bit less awkward..
(Oh how I hate these subtitles... they were nice with ''Brainstorming'' but now they're appearing everywhere and it destroys the screen shots..)


Risako's voice is been used very good here!! But she still Looks a bit odd when she tries to be sexy.. Well, better than Miyabi...


Risako: Am I not pretty??
Hm, you are.. Just stop pouting, okay??


Yurina!!


Chinami!! Sad that she's shafted again..


And Maasa, too. Come on, her voice is really good, why don't you use that??


Captain looks a bit tired... But still, I think she gets more beautiful everytime..


Momochi is acceptable here.. Her voice sounds actually good and she doesn't look Ultra cute..


Risako touching for free!!
Risako: Hey! Let go off me!!


Captain is still the best dancer here! She's all into it.. XP


Okay the dance isn't as great as in the beginning..


Captain looks kinda odd..
Saki: I don't like it..


Lol.. Berryz fail..
Momochi: Whooaa.. *faints*
Risako: Muahahaha, my victory..
Miyabi: Pf, kids..


Risako: What am I doing here??


Risako: Look, here..
Miyabi: Eh.. whatever..
Maasa: Come and hug me!!
Chinami: Whut??


Now, Yurina is all drunk.. XP


Yurina: I'm not drunk!!


Sekushiiii, Saki!


Now, everyone wants to touch Miyabi..
Chinami's hair looks funny here..


Wow, Maasa.. She's so beautiful..


Lol.. that's everything I have to say.. XP (oh, and the height difference between Yurina and Momochi is funny..)


Awkward Miyabi being all alone in an odd box..


Momochi just looks like a little child.. like always..


Risako: Boooo!
Creepy.. :o


The dresses look better when it's dark..
- The End -

So actually, this video is odd and a bit funny even if it should be sexy..
Let's now see how the video for ''Golden Chinatown'' Looks like:


It Begins with the same dark dance Scene.. Just with another Background..


Interesting shots of the members..


Miyabeam looks less awkward than in Sayonara...!


Risako though... what's up with her hair??


This editing confuses me..


Oh nooo.. pigtails are back.. :O


Okay, the dance is a lot simplier and easier to follow..


Holy Sh*t... o.O Who are you and what have you done with Saki?? As I said.. she gets more beautiful everytime..
Mini Saki: Heyoooo~


We will now fight you with our earth-bender power!!


Maasa? Wow everyone is so beautiful here.. (okay, Maasa has always been beautiful)


Chinami is still more cute than beautiful.. especially with that hairstyle..


Yeay, I love dances like this.. and Maasa is at the front..


Ew.. Momoko is half asleep..


And Risako is pouting again.. Seriously, her voice can be soo great, but she can't work with the camera..


Chinami though..
Chinami: Waaaaaah.. I'm so happy!!


This Looks epic.. Captain all the way..


Maasa: Oh no, I dropped something!
Miyabi: Ohohohoho..
Chinami: Woaah, look there!


Ew.. pigtails..


Yurina looks a bit depressed..


The dance...


.. is a bit odd..


Saki: Hey! I CAN Dance!!


Miyabi: What yhould we do with Momoko?
Risako: Let's just throw her out, 'kay?


Yeay, Maasa.. (and a creepy Momochi eye o.O)
Yurina: Ts, I'm so tall, you can't see anyone else..


The queen of beauty..


Yurina is so happy..
Creepy Momochi also tries to look happy.. :'D


Oh no, I've found a dead Maasa
Maasa: I'm not dead.. I just saw a creepy pigtail monster..


Momochi: You mean me??


Miyabi: You remember what we said about throwing her out?
Risako: Yep, let's do that now!


Captain: I will help you!!


Sexy shots again..


- The End -

Wow, seriously, this video is awesome! It's funny, sexy and beautiful.
If we now compare both songs, I would say the song for ''Sayonara..'' is soo much better than ''Golden Chinatown'' but the video for ''Golden Chinatown'' is way better than the other one.. Why didn't they just Switch the Videos?? LOL xD

So all in all, I think this is a good double A-side. There are a few things I don't like, but it's okay.. I enjoy both songs with their Videos and I like Berryz Koubou, so yeah.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment