Sunday, June 9, 2013

EXO is back!!

After more than one year EXO is finally back!!
 
 
They released their first album ''XOXO'' together with the title song ''Wolf''. This time, all the members of EXO got together and recorded both the korean and the chinese Version instead of Splitting the members in half. On one side I kinda think it's great seeing all the members together. But on the other side everyone has less screen and singing time..
But now on to the song. EXO still has this epic, mytical feeling with this song, the same they had with 'Mama'.  But it's also different, because they have a more hip-hop influences here. Okay, there is also a singing part in the chorus, but the verses are just rap parts..
I kinda like the song now, but I didn't really like it at first.. I liked a few parts, but not the song as a whole. But after listening to it more, I began to like it more and more. But you know wht helped even more? Watching the Video!! Yep, it's AWESOME!!
Oh, fyi, I will review the chinese Version.. I actually like this one better and there is no big difference between the Videos/ Songs so yeah..
 


First we have this AMAZING tree, made up out of the members.. (the Background Music is pretty cool!!)


Uwaaah, the wolf appears..


.. it's Kris!!! :D


OMG, his hair.. but he looks good..


Kai.. so he was raised by wolves?? o.O
And what's up with his hair??


The tree looks like this at the daytime... XP


LU HAN!! Awww *-*
He's even cute when he tries to look angry..


Chanyeol.. No, why did they cut his hair?? (and the tree is still there)


Tao Looks so different.. All of them look different!!


Lol. Tao derp..


Baekhyun: Shut up motherfuckers..


Sehun's hair!! I see pink!!
And the Dance Looks cool..


Red Eyes, Tao, RED EYES!! (he's a Vampire, not a wolf o.O)


Lu Han: Uuuuhaaa!!! *ninja attck*


Sehun is jugding you..


Kai: Awuuuu!


Lol, Chanyeol Looks so funny here..
They are all screaming etc., but they don't look baad or something..


Lu Han: Please explain that to me!!!!


Lu Han: Come on, talk to me!!


I see the other members coming in the background.. The dance is still cool ;)


Baekhyun just doesn't look angry.. He Looks funny..


Nice effects..


Wow a reaaaal wolf..


.. no it's just Suho
Suho: WTF??


There's a big wolf behind you, D.O.!!!!!
D.O: Such a big eye!! :o


Suho: I will knock you down!!!


Lay!!!!


OMG, sorry, but Lay is soo cool here!!!


Well, Kai Looks just funny with his hair and THIS Expression.. LOL


Sehuns exprexxions are soo funny in this Video.. And his hair.. fluffyyyy *-*


Kai goes 'Awuuuu' again XP


He jumps and...


.. destroys my Screen.. -.- xD


Kai: Was it good?
Sehun: Yep, kinda..
Chen: Try again pleease..


Now we have two trees... yeayyy xD


D.O.. with an odd hat..


LOL, what's up with Chen's hair??



Kris!!!



Lu Han: Look up there.. A wolf!!


Baekhyun: But I want Cookies!!!! -o-


I really like the Dance Scenes in front of the big EXO thing.. The light is pretty cool..


Exo fail.. XP


Baekhyun: Raaawr.. Let me alone!!


Kai: *smirk* I'm a wolf!!


Chen: Pfff.. You're a puppy..


Baekhyun: Don't talk bad about Kai!!
Chen: I do what I want!!


Kai: Stop fighting you two!!


The members are building something..


.. the wolves come..


... and transform into Luhan and Sehun.


Seriously, this Looks sooo cool!!


Especially here with the wolf.. EXO!!!

Wow, even though nothing happens in the video except for the dance and a few wolves, it's still soo epic. And I totally love the dance and all the effects.. They are still in a box, but the background looks so cool!! Such an amazing video!! I'm so happy they are back!!
Will there be a drama version?? Well, they had one in the teaser, right? I really hope it.. :)

But for now, I have to go to bed..
Bye, bye

2 comments: