Monday, June 3, 2013

CL tells us that she's the BADDEST

CL finally had her solo debut with the single ''The Baddest Female''.


Wow, I'm positively surprised that she even called her single like that. I mean, we all now that ''The Baddest Female'' is like her nickname ('I'm CL, the only one and baddest female' from ''The Leaders''). This really fits her so much and shows us, how bad she is xP Hell, the whole song fits her very, very good. It's exactly what I would have imagined for her solo song... well, after listening to it to be exact.
First, it was just a random song for me. So many different hip hop influences and a bit of a female version of ''Crayon'' (same randomness, you know?).
But it somehow grew on me. I don't know, but now I enjoy it very, very much. The song is really catchy and I love the raps. CL's rap is awesome!

Oh and the video also amazing. It's also pretty random, but I really like it. :)


The song starts off with loads of Paparazzi and a driving car.


CL goes to the car and gets photographed from everywhere.


CL: Bitches, I'm perfect!


And she walks away to the car..
Her trousers are nice.


Chillin' in her limo.. She really has this 'I'm better than you'-look here.. xP


Big CL background.. that looks cool!!


Gangster CL is here.. And the letters on her cap mean probably ''Gizibae''.


She's like a diva.. a hip-hop diva of course ;)


See?
CL: Tsk... Bitches bow down to me!


Yeah, show your golden teeth..


CL: What? You don't like it??


CL: You will now sleeeep.. and never wake up again!!


Nice legs..
CL: Ahahaha.. I know..


See THAT look? She's so looking down on us.. xP


CL: I've got a golden egg and you nohooot!!


.. and a whip.


And now she suddenly turned into a little kid.. Aren't you a bit too old for that?


CL: Noooo.. I am not!!


CL: I can do what I want, you know..


Futuristic look all the way.. and the first thing taht really reminds me of 2NE1.. ;)


I really like the eye and how CL is written in the background..


Dancing with the kids..


I also like the dance :D



The Unnie part is sooo catchy..


Diva CL is back..


And here we have CL boy.. like a sir ;)


CL man: Come here, guurl..
CL Diva: WTF??


And here's hip hop - CL..


CL: Heyyyy.. I'm so bad-ass..
Yeah, kinda..


CL: Yaaah!! I AM!!


Yep, especially on that bike.. But it looks funny..


Adults suck? So now she's a child again??


Child CL with a biiig Lollipop.. ( well, perhaps it's herself when 2NE1 released Lollipop with Big Bang back in 2009)


Cl on a CL swing.. lol.. xD
And some evil looking motorbike riders..


Hm.. somehow this looks pretty good on her.. o.O


Gangster CL all the way (with tatoos and creepy background dancers).


CL: Oh yeah, this beat rocks..
Taeyang is chilling on the ground..


Oh, I spot GD in here, too.. Nice to see, that the YG Family artists support each other..


And here's Teddy.. well, he's done so much for 2NE1, so this isn't surprising..


Dubstep!! And CL is in the jungle now?


Somewhere in a little village in the jungle.. But what's with the sneakers??


Wooooow.. This looks so cool. Emporer CL with her flag..


She's even on top of a mountain.. :o


CL: Because I'm the baddest, you know?


Chillin' with her friends.. who look as colourful as her.. xP



CL-kid strikes again.. ;)


CL: Heyy.. I'm still the best..
Left girl: She's right!
Right girl: Can someone please take me out of this?


That kid dances very good..


CL: Hahaha... Life is so wonderful when you're bad!


CL: That's MY kid.. Stay away from it!!
Baby: WTH??


CL: Bye, bye fellows...
Bye, bye, CL..

Wow, what a cool video.. I'm always looking forward to YG's videos, because in contrary to SM they don't just put their singers into boxes. This video is again a really creative one.. Yes, it reminds me a bit of ''Crayon'' but it's still awesome. It shows how bad-ass and firece CL is. 
The lyrics say the same thing:

Yeah, I’m strong, very fierce

Someone like you can’t ever handle me

I am the proudest, I never say sorry
Being fake is a given, I’m really smart 

She shows that she's proud to be herself and even though she seems a bit selfish, I really like her message. 
Here are some similarities to Lee Hyori's ''Bad Girls''. They both call themselves ''Bad Girls'', but have a message of being strong at the same time. Both songs are really good and I think it's cool, that they were released so short after one another..

''The Baddest female'' may not be the best song for everyone due to its hip-hop style but I think it's great, and CL really nailed it.. Keep up the hard work, girl.. ;)
AND NOW I WANT MY 2NE1 COMEBACK!!

Sorry, I had to write that. ;)
Bye, bye for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment