Sunday, June 16, 2013

Smoky girl

MBLAQ is back with their mini Album ''Sexy Beat''. Finally.. FINALLY!!They are such an amazing talented group so I'm really happy they're back!!
 
 
Their title song ''Smoky Girl'' (yep, not 'Smokey Girl') is a relaxing dance track. It's so different from other k-Pop Songs nowadays and I'm happy they tried something new. But the song just didn't grab me at first. I found the beginning pretty boring and th Refrain was too repetive. But then I listened to it more and more and MORE. And now I love it. It's a simple song and shows the boys from their sexy side and their amazing vocal talent! I still think the beginning is a bit too slow, but when the music really starts it gets sooo cool! This is such a great track to dance to.. *-*
The Video is also pretty amazing!!

 
 

The beginning is only black and White.. Seungho Looks good in a suit!


MIR!!


Cheondung! He looks like a little kid here.. XP


Jooon!!!! *dead*


G.O taking the sunglasses.. like a boss!


Aaaand the song starts!!


G.O has such a brilliant voice!! I really love his singing!


Here comes Joon.. dancing with a girl.. It looks really cool (this guy can dance!!).


And his hat is cool, too..


The first colour in the Video: Cheondung's pink hair!! It looks classy..


It sounds funny when he sings 'Smoky girl'. Sadly we don't have his usual Engrish here.. :/


Here are the boys..


They begin to dance.. Cheondung looks like he will fall down any Minute.. xD


Everything is white!! And it looks like they are in a disco..


Really, this pink hair fits Cheondung oddly good..


I really like how they just chill in this black room..


Here we can actually see for the first time, that G.O has blue hair.. Whiyh also looks kinda good.. but the sunglasses not!


Oh, the dance wasn't THAT exciting until now..


... but that changes, because it gets cool now!!


Seungho: That's because we're amazing!



Lol, this looks funny. The look like some ballerinas..


Joon: Hey! Nothing against ballerinas!!
I know you're doing ballet.. And I've nothing against them!


Joon fail.. Sorry, I had to..


I really like how it changes from the white scenes to the black ones.. The editing is pretty cool.


Cheondung: Pssh.. Shall I tell you a secret?


Oooh wait.. We have a non-Asian girl in the video!! :)


Now it gets colourful!!


Colours everywhere!!!


Waaah, so cool!! I love the effects! I wanna join them!


Here comes Mir!! He looks really good with his hair back and the glasses!


Lol, the girls surprised me..


I really like how he just destroys the Soap bubble.. xD


Mir: Yeah, I'm such a bad boy..


It Looks sooo cool! I really want to join such a Party!!


Joon: Muahahaha.. but you can't!!


Even his hat is so colourful now.. XP


Funny Dance..


A last cool pic of the boys..


And the girl again.. I guess she's supposed to be the smoky girl, right??

So, I really, really like the MV. At first, when I didn't like the song, at least the video made me happy about their comeback. It's so simple at first, with the black and white scenes and the club scenes but then BOOM all the colours appear. I love them so much, this is really something new. Of course, the members look also great here.. MBLAQ in suits.. *-*

All in all, this is a great comeback. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment