Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sistar says: Give it to me

Sistar is back with their 2nd full length Album ''Give it to me'' and the title track of the same name.
 
 
As always we have a sexy dance track that Highlights especially Hyorin's voice. Seriously just let her go solo and give the other members more lines!!!! I mean, her voice is really awesome, but this is just unfair!!
Well, at least the song is SO amazing, that you can still enjoy it really good. It's pretty catchy and the voices are amazing. I really like especially Hyorin's lines in the chorus (but still, let the others shine too!!). The lyrics aren't that great though.. I don't know, it's so typicall and the 'marriage' Thing is odd.. Well, anyways..
The video is pretty good:

 

The video begins, of course, with Hyorin..


Hyorin: Heyoo~


So we won't Forget how the song is calles... I kinda like how it's written on the floor :)


Wow, Dasom is really beautiful here..


The dance is sexy (it's Sistar, DUUH).. I don't really like how fast the scenes are changing. And there are like thousand different sets..


Soyou looks a bit odd..


Beautiful Hyorin..


...and of course Bora. ;)


The curtains give the whole video a pretty old style..


It Looks pretty cool, how Bora sits in this ring.. :)


This Looks also quite old-fashioned..


There's so much going on, you can't really appreciate the awesome Dance..


Dasóm the beauty..


Sexyyyy Dance...
And even some male dancers.. woow..


Okay, this is probably the worst scene, because everyone's outfits (ecept for Dasom) look pretty odd..


Yep, These clothes are better..


Bora steps to the front..


Lol, this dance is cool..
But why is Hyorin so tanned??


A good looking guy.. :D


Soyou likes him..


No, but seriously, the dance of the two is cool..


Yeay for Dasom! She looks stunning here..


She's the master..
Dasom: Follow me all!!


Lol.. I really like her part :)


Dance, sexy daaaaance..


Bora throwing the glitter.. it looks pretty cool..


Bora: I know I'm awesome..


Ladie's army, showing them awesome legs!!


Dasom: My dress is fluffyy~



Hyorin in front of the curtains for the last time...


...and the END!!

Well, not really.. there are some making of Scenes:


The director corrects Dasom's dance, but she looks quite pissed..


Dasom: *dances*
Director: Nooo, NO!


Lol, this weird guy dances like Dasom..


Guy: Tihihi, am I doing it right??
D: *Rofl* Kinda..


Hyorin: Huh? Who's that??


The director has so much fun.. XP


Guy: *throwing glitter at Bora* Muahahaha..
Bora: WTF??


REVENGE!!


Let's celebrate the end of the Music Video shot!!


Sistar & co: Thanks for watching!! :)

Wow, the end was pretty funny.. Better than the whole video.. Just kidding!! ;)
The video was good. Not something exceptional but GOOD! The scenes changes were a bit too fast in my opinion, but the dance was really cool..

That's it from me today..
We have such a nice weather, so my posts will become shorter now. ;)
Bye, bye~

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell that their names are actually Bora (Boram is in T-ara) and Dasom~
    But cool screenshots :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're right.. Thanks for pointing that out, I corrected it :D
      These names are so similar though.. xD
      And thanks, it's fun to take screenshots^^

      Delete