Friday, April 3, 2015

Nishino Nanase - Hitori Yogari and Gomen ne, Zutto

Over the last 3 months Nogizaka46 member Nishino Nanase has been getting two solo songs. Hitori 
Yogari from their first album Toumei nai iro and Gomen ne, Zutto from their latest single Inochi wa Utsukushii. I wanted to take a look at both of them, so I decided to make this post.

But let's talk about Nanase first. As you may know, she has been Nogizaka46's handshake queen since late 2013, and she got her first center position with Kidzuitara Kataomoi in 2014. I still wasn't such a big Nogizaka fan back then, but I was still really happy for this girl. Since then she has centered two more singles and has been a very prominent member! Everyone seems to go crazy over her, so why is that? 
Well, obviously she has this kind of girl-next-door image and is just a very sweet girl who is a bit timid. Nanase is not someone with the most self-confidence and she often has a kind of sad/ melancholic look. And yes, she is really beautiful. But what drew me in was her smile. Nanase's smile is just really precious and it makes me happy. Even though she isn't as confident as some of the other girls, she's still doing everything for her group and I respect her for that. She loves Nogizaka and I do think she is doing her very best in showing that she can overcome her shyness.
As you probably already know, I like this girl a lot, so I hope she will continue to have so much succes. ^^


When I first heard that she would get a solo song on the album, I was surprised and happy. This was a chance, but also a challenge for her. Her vocals aren't as great as Erika's for example, who also got a solo on the album. And I didn't really think about what to expect of a song. But getting Hitori Yogari seems fitting, since it's a sad ballad with sad lyrics. There's a lot of  piano playing in this song and there are even some soothing background vocals in some parts. Nanase's voice sounds unpolished, but I personally find it very beautiful. And I will admit it to you now: This is my favourite new track of the album! There, I said it. XD Anata no tame ni hikitai and Kakumei no uma aren't far off from that, but I'm just really, reallly digging Hitori Yogari! It's my most played song of 2015 so far (unnecessary information, I know) and I'm just so surprised how well this turned out!


And then we found out, that there will be another solo song: Gomen ne, Zutto was released only two months after Hitori Yogari. Since I already LOVED her first solo song, I was again really excited for this one. And it is even a bit slower and more melancholic than Hitori Yogari (if that is possible). It's also pretty relaxing and soothing and I really like to listen to it. :) So yeah, here we have another great song.
Since there is a video for this song, I will now take a look at it!



At the very beginning, Nurse Nanase and normal Nanase are talking.


The title. I think it's cool how the strokes of go and zu look like tears.


Child Nanase!! Oh, she looks so cute. Older Nanase of course, too. xD


Baby Nanase: No, I didn't eat the chocolate. 


Naachan :3


On the left she is already a bit older.



Haha, forever Peace!





Nanase with her brother on the left and Nanase with Maiyan on the right. :3 This is beautiful.


And there's the peace sign on almost every picture. xD Welcome to Japan!



Haha, Nanase & Sayuri.


Oh now, what happened there? Is she just tired?


On the right: So I guess this is her life and she is a nurse? Well, now she returned home and the camera perpective is her boyfriend or something.
Nanase on the right looks sad.


Nanase is cooking. xD


Oh wow, those glasses. xD


She's feeding the viewer!



Nanase's expression on the right looks so freaking cute. *-*


This is so adorable.


Baby Nanase has fun. And the right scene is from her first center election?



Here we have her tearing up because of her most recent center..


Babyyy.. And the moon.







Peace goes on. Oh, and she looks really beautiful on the right.


Baby Nanase: Why are taking a photo of me in the bath tube?


Twintails xD




Oh ok, so the right scenes are from a Carousel.






Nanase is tearing up while eating..



Cute. :3



The two Nanases!


Various scenes from Nogizaka.


This is heartbreaking..



Nishino Nanase (Nogizaka46)



And in the last scene she is talking again. I really like how she's screaming at the end. XD

This video shows a lot of photos and videos from Nanase as a baby to her time in Nogizaka46. I like those a lot and it's nice to see her when she was younger and a lot more care-free. Then there are two videos. In the first one, she is a nurse and goes home to her boyfriend or something and starts crying in the end. The second one is her being on a carousel, where she is also looking sad a bit. Most of the time we have two photos or videos at the same time, which is interesting.
Well, it is a nice video, but it's a bit depressive and it looks a bit like a graduation video if you ask me. But I don't think she will graduate in the next few years.. It does fit the song and her personality and at least we have a few happy shots in there, too. So yeah, it isn't my favourite video, but it's not bad. :)

As you could see, I LOVE both of her solo songs and I'm really happy that she got them. *-*
I hope she will have another solo soon. Even though I love her sad songs, I'd like for her to have a more happy song for once.. But now I will continue to listen to those lovely two songs by this lovely girl. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment