Monday, April 6, 2015

Nogizaka46 - Inochi wa Utsukushii ~unboxing~

Today I will unbox Type A of Nogizaka46's 11th single ''Inochi wa Utsukushii''
I like this single a lot and I'm so happy that this is their one to sell more than 500,000 copies in the first week! It came a bit later than I thought, but now it's here and I'm so excited (lol). 


Here is the cover with a lovely picture of Nanase. I just HAD to take this version, mostly because of the cover. I mean, the other covers are awesome, too. But Naachan.... :3


Back cover featuring the lower Fukujin: Yumi, Manatsu, Ikoma, Reika and Mai. Haha, Mai looks so tall, but the others are just pretty short.
And please Manatsu, your skirt is too short for Nogi. :O XD


Obi.


The inside of the CD.


CD...


... and DVD looking almost exactly the same.


Oh, a very interesting picture of bags. XD


Still lovely. *-* As I said before, sad themes are perfect for Nanasemaru.


The inside of the booklet. The Nogi event cards are always shining so interestingly. Sadly, I can't use them. :/


Another beautiful picture of Nanase. I love the beach theme.


Inochi wa Utsukushii lyrics.


Ikoma Rina.


Captain. *-*


And Wakasama. :3 Which means my three favourites are all in this booklet. *-*



Lyrics of the other songs.


An amazing Kazumin.


Hoshino Minami.


A group shot of the senbatsu.


The Kenkyuusei (that aren't KKS anymore now).


Credits.


Back of the booklet with Kazumin, hoshimina, Ashurin, Misa and I guess Iori? (from right to left)

Wow, another awesome CD design by Nogi. I really love how the members are at the beach (and not in bikinis xD). The pictures are simply beautiful. *-*


As a photo I have Nakada Kanna. Hm, nothing against her, but I'm not really that happy. I already have a picture of her from Girl's Rule and I really wanted to have a senbatsu member. But okay, next time.. :)

Tracklist:

CD:

1. Inochi wa Utsukushii
2. Arakajime Katarareru Romance
3. Tachinaori Chuu
4. Inochi wa Utuskushii (off vocal)
5. Arakajime Katarareru Romance (off vocal)
6. Tachinaori Chuu (off vocal)

DVD:

1. Inochi wa Utsukushii Music Video
2. Tachinaori Chu Music Video
3. Ikoma Rina x Ito Marika
4. Eto Misa x Sakurai Reika
5. Kawago Hina x Saito Chiharu
6. Kawamura Mahiro x Sagara Iori
7. Takayama Kazumi x Noujo Ami
8. Nichino Nanase x Wakatsuki Yumi

As I already mentioned before, Inochi wa Utsukuchii is an awesome song. Arakajime Katarareru Romance is a cute song, and I really like the 12 Zodiac Signs in the lyrics. Tachinaori Chu is beautiful and I want to talk about it soon (and the video *cries*). This time for the special movies they divided the members in pairs. Misa and Reika have great vocals so it's awesome to see them singing together. :D Mahiro and Iori's video is pretty funny (for me at least) and the KazumiAmi pair speaking in ENGLISH is hilarious! But what tops everything and was actually the other big reason for buying this type is the Nanase+Wakasama video. It continues after Mukuchi no Lion (and Nanase's video from Nandome) and is beautiful. Management really loves their OTP. (and I can't complain)

So yesss, this is an awesome single. Probably one of my favourites from Nogi, though I love almost much all their singles. XD

2 comments:

  1. that Nanase & Kazumin pictures in the mini-photobook sold me. I'm getting Type A.

    ReplyDelete