Monday, April 13, 2015

C-ute being classy in The Middle Management

Today I will talk about C-ute's song The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ from their new single The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku/ Gamusha Life/ Tsugi no Kado wo Magare. This is actually their 10th year anniversary single, and I'm really happy that they are still around after such a long time.


First of all, I will only call it ''The Middle Management'', since the rest is way too long.. And it means almost the same just in Japanese. *sigh* But okay, this is the first A-side of this single, of C-ute's 10th anniversary single. A year after Berryz's, they are also at this point and get a triple A-side because of that. Since double A-sides are the norm now I guess they are using triple A-sides for special occasians outside of Morning Musume '15, too (because they have gooten a few a already). Well, and C-ute is now the top of the H!P groups after Sayu's graduation and Berryz Koubo's hiatus. Maimi is leader of the whole Project now and they have the oldest members, so it's only logical. It also makes me really happy to see how far they have come from their time as Hello Project Kids until now. :') *cough* Okay, let's talk about the song:

The Middle Management is a pretty cool and up-beat song. I think the beginning instrumental sounds awesome and especially the chorus is really catchy and fast. It sounds very mature and just fits C-ute a lot. Im also very happy that Mai and Nakky are somehow leading the verses. There is a lot of autotune and effects on their voices, but I think they fit this song a lot and don't sound out of place. Still, since the two girls have awesome voices that aren't utilized a lot, it's a bit sad. But okay..
The lyrics are really interesting, since they are about the group and how they are the oldest now and stuff. That's so cool! All in all a pretty strong song!
So let's take a look at the video:


Wait, what? We are watching a video of C-ute?? :o


Yeay, I still don't get why they are always doing Promotion edits now.


Nakky entering the room as the first.
Saki: I'm the first?


Maimi: Damn, I'm the leader, I should be the first.. 
I agree.. but you're too late XD


Chissa center!!!!!!!!??? :D Oh yesss..
Chissa: I'm the best!
Airi looks so fabulous.
Maimi: How do I do this dance move?


And BAM we have Maimi center.


Chissa is entering next.
Chisato: I'm not the last, am I?


Airi: Yo, whaddup?
Chissa: AIRI? You here?


I can't take this dance move serious. Especially not in those clothes. But I like the suit styled clothes. :)


MaiMai: Oh noes, I'm late! 


Now that everyone is there, they are starting to drink. Is that alcohol??? :o
Minna: Kampaiiii!!


Mai: Oh yeah, I'm starting the song.


Mai: #swag


Maimi: Mai, I don't want to hear that from you!
Nakky: Please, behave like an adult!


Yessss, Nakky's time to shine. *-*


Though she looks like a granny in that outfit. I really like Mai's outfit, since it is a bit more childish and shows she's the youngest. But damn, those trousers on Airi. *-*


Not the biggest fan of Mai's hair here. Airi's hair though.. :o *-*


Mai: Hmpf, I like my hair.
Chissa: It's okay.. it's just a matter of taste.


Keep on stretching!!


Not Chissa's best hairstyle, but it looks okay. :)


Aaah, Nakky. Why you so beautiful?


What's with that expression?
Maimi: I'm feeling so nostalgic thinking about our past..


Mai: Everyone left me alone on this table..


OMG, Airi is sooo beautiful. Like, really!


She looks so mature with her fringe to the side and the lighter hair.
And she's so confident.


The dance isn't bad.. It's just that the clothes really don't match it.


I really love Mai's smile here :)


And here, Maimi is showing us a beautiful smile. Just look at her eyes. :D


Awesome C-ute.


Mai: Airi, look at me.
Airi: Lalalala..


Mai still looks somehow young in my opinion.


Maimi: *hic* This beer is delicious.
Nakky: OMG, you are drinking beer?


Love this dance move.


Maimi: WANT moaaaaarr!!
Nakky: *sigh* And now our leader is drunk.


Airi: Yeay, time for me to take over.


LOL


Another weird dance move. What are they doing?


Mai: I want beer, too!
Chissa: NO!
Airi: You're still not an adult.


Mai: But I waaaaant..


Maimi: Let's give her a bit. *hic*
Nakky: No! I won't allow that!






They look all so nice. :)



After all, Maimi center looks the most balanced. xD


But don't fall asleep, Maimi!


End position!

Pretty usual H!P video with lots of dance-shots and close-ups/ individual shots. Well, but at least we had some scenes with all the members in it. It was nice to see them interact with each other and drinking together (and I still believe they had some alcohol, muahahaha). But jokes aside, I really love the chemistry of the members. To me it really seems as if they get along pretty well.. At least they all enjoy what they are doing a lot. Especially Airi was really shining in this video. Not only is she beautiful, but she was dancing so confidently and I love her espressions.. she's just so much into it. :D But everyone was awesome in this video and I once again realized how awesome this group is and that I like every member a lot! Even Mai, who I had to warm up to a bit. xD

This is a pretty good release in my opinion. I'm totally digging the song and even though the video isn't thaaat special, the members make it awesome! I will talk about NMB and SKE's songs soon, too, but let me tell you that this is my favourite release from that week and I'm sooo happy that C-ute was able to be 1st on their first day. *-*

I really hope C-ute will stay in Hello Project for a longer time. Berryz Koubo announced their hiatus just a few months after their 10th naniversary, so I hope Kyuto won't do the same. They are doing so well and I love them a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment