Friday, April 10, 2015

SKE48 - Coquettish Juutai Chuu ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of SKE48's newest single ''Coquettish Juutai Chuu''. I purchased the Type A limited version of this CD.


On the cover we have lovely Jurina. I really like this cover. *-*


Back cover is Team S with their 'Dirty' outfits. xD


Usual SKE obi with part of the members.


Inside of the CD.



The CD.


And the DVD. Pretty boring.. xD


Credits.


The cover again. Jurina is so beautiful and she still had her long hair here. :)
Also love the Shinkansen in the background. XD


CoqueChuu and Dirty lyrics with Fujisan in the background.


Boku wa Shitteru lyrics.


And the backcover with Jurina once again.

Pretty usual packaging of an SKE48 single. Which means it's nothing special. But hey, I love the pictures of Jurina a lot. :D


Team S shop bonus from HMV. Looks pretty cool if you ask me.


Aaaaand my insert photo is Dasu! Yeay, this makes me really happy, since I'm quite a big fan of her. :D And I'm so excited to see how far she will come this Sousenkyo.. 8th would be nice.

Tracklist:

CD:
1. Coquettish Juutai Chuu
2. DIRTY
3. Boku wa shitteru
4. Coquettish Juutai Chuu (off vocal)
5. DIRTY (off vocal)
6. Boku wa shitteru (off vocal)

DVD:
1. Coquettish Juutai Chuu Music Video
2. DIRTY Music Video
3. Handshake meeting simulation

I do quite like CoqueChuu, since it's a pretty catchy song. I totally love dance-numbers, so of course I'm a big fan of DIRTY. *-* And the Documentary song Boku wa Shitteru isn't bad either. I consider this to be a pretty good single. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment