Sunday, April 5, 2015

Country Girls being adorable - Itooshikutte gomen ne~

Country Girls finally released their first single Itooshikkute Gomen ne/ Koi Dorobo on 25th March.
Today I will talk about the first A-side of this single.




For those of you, who don't know, this is Hello Project's new girl group. They were originally intended to be a reboot of Country Musume, but it changed to them having a new name. I'm not really familiar with Country Musume btw. But yeah, we have new members in this group: Yamaki Risa and Inaba Manaka who were former Kenshuusei's and Morito Chisaki, Shimamura Uta and Ozeki Mai who were added through an audition. Oh, and then we have former Berryz Koubo member Tsugunaga Momoka, who isn't really a member but a Playing Manager. Still, she is promoting together with the other members. I don't know the three new girls, but I've already seen Risa and Manaka before with the other Kensuusei's.
Itooshikutte Gomen ne is a really cute and catching song. Since it's all happy and up-beat, we have a perfect idol song. The lyrics are also pretty cute and I think it's so funny that they are saying ''I'm sorry for being so adorable''. XD The English part at the beginning is also lovely. So yeah, a nice song and a good debut if you ask me.
But let's take a look at the video now:


Aaah, Momochi.
Momoka: I'm sorry for being adorable.


But it's just an NG. XD


The real video starts with the usual artist name and song title.
Uta-chan: Hmm, what should I write..


I wish I smiled like that when I did homework. :'D


Momochi's puppets!


Momochi: They are all mine!
Creepy o.o


I love this cute little dance..
The outfits are simple and there is a lot of white.


Chisaki. She reminds me a bit of Nao from Team Syachihoko. She still looks a bit awkward. But her ears are cute. XD


Mai looks funny.




I can understand why everyone is obsessed with Uta-chan, she's ADORABLE!!!


Manaka is pretty cute.


And Risa is beautiful. :D Well, she's the oldest sans Momoka.



They are all working so hard..


Stop in the name of love!



*sigh* She's too cute.


Nao.. err I mean Chisaki.


OMG, why are they all so cute?


Uta: Loli power!!!


The dance in the refrain is pretty cute.



KAWAII


Momochi: Oh this is so easy peasy.
Yes of course, you have been an Idol for over 11 years now.. *sigh*


Seriously, NO ONE looks like this when doing their homework. So I guess she writes a love letter?


Put 'em legs in the air!


Manaka looks like a baby.. xD


Her ears.. :D



Mai definitely stands out because of her looks.




Momochi: No one will notice that I'm older than the other.
Like a boss!


Risa: Was that Momoka's voice?


Mai: Who do you like the most?
You're all adorable. xD


Risa stands out because of her beauty.


Momochi, are you a zombie or what? Why does she still look like a child?


Momochi: Ehehe..


Chisaki: Can't be helped..
They are all so cute. :3

Manaka's ribbon fits perfectly to her outfit. XD


They look so cute and funny.




Momochi is having so much fun. XD



The cutest. :3 So her colour is yellow.



Chisaki has orange.


Chisaki: Which means everyone is wearing my colour here, hehe.
You so clever.


OMG this is brilliant. XD
Mai has blue.




Risa has green.


Momochi still has pink.
Momochi: Because I'm awesome bitches.



And Manaka has red. Such a cutie.




And the end.

Wow, that was a really cute video. Like most H!P videos, it was mostly dance shot and close-ups. But the dance was cute and the members were adorable. I didn't know them before, so it was awesome to see these fresh faces. Well, except for Momochi who isn't fresh anymore. Still, she somehow fitted in since she still looks so freaking young as a 23 year old. o.o Manaka was obviously the center and I can understand hwy everyone likes her so much: She's freaking cute. But I think everyone was somehow cute and interesting. I really liked the end scenes, where we are introduced to their member colours. Funny how Momochi kept her pink colour though. xD And I think green somehow fits Risa a lot. Overall all the members were introduced pretty well, though I already think it's a bit unfair that Uta, Mai and Chisaki get more screentime than the other three. But I hope it's because they haven't already been in H!P before like the others. It's already better in Koi Dorobo (which is awesome, too), so yeah.

All in all I have to say that this is a nice debut. The song is catchy and the video is super cute, so what more would you expect? They sold more than 40k in their first week, which is pretty awesome if you ask me. So I'm really excited to see their future releases! :D

Happy Easter everyone,
Ronja

PS: I can't wait for Kabushi Factory to have their major debut soon, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment