Monday, April 13, 2015

Morning Musume '14 - Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe/ Password is 0 ~unboxing~

In this post I will do an unboxing of Morning Musume '14's single ''Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe/Password is 0''. This is the regular Edition A.


I like this cover, even though the many heads may look a bit odd. x'D
But I love how Sayu is looking into the camera. ^^


No backcover as usual..


The Obi.


Inside of the CD.


The CD. I actually quite like the design. And the real CD looks a bit more purple than on this picture.


The songsss.



MoriMusume. xD I still remember them..


here we have the cover again.


And the lyrics sheet. This looks coooool.


And here is my photocard. I'm sooooo happy to have Sayumi. *-* And she looks so beautiful!!

CD Tracklist:

1. Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe
2. Password is 0
3. Password is 0/ MoriMusume
4. Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe (instrumental)
5. Password is 0 (instrumental)

This is definitely one of my favourite Morning Musume singles, mostly because of Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe. Password is 0 is a pretty awesome song, too. I'm not the biggest fan of the MoriMusume version though, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment