Saturday, October 12, 2013

SKE48 Time!!


The last two days was the SKE48 Best 50 Request Hour!! By buying their 12th single ''Utsukushii Inazuma'' you could vote for your favourite song to rank in this event!! Since I bought it, I voted for ''Omoide Ijou''. It's one of my favourite SKE stage songs, centered by Jurina. Yukiko also participates in the song and since I really like her voice and her performances, this is pretty cool!!
After I voted for the song I searched more about it and came across the rivalry between it and Rena's solo ''Kareha no Station'', which seems to be more of a rivalry between Jurina's and Rena's fans (sadly).
Kareha is a really beautiful song and ranked better than Omoide this year again. Which is totally fine for me and I'm really happy for Rena. But neither of them ranked 1st. No, Kareha was 2nd and Omoide was 3rd (yeay, I voted for the 3rd best song ;) ).



Number one was ''Anata to Christmas Eve'' by Akisun and Mieko. This song is a beautiful ballad and I really like it! Their chemistry and harmony is perfect!! So, I hope they performed it live and I'm looking forward to see it, when it's released. xD I'm still surprised to see that this song ranked first, but it is such a nice change and slow down after the Jurina and Rena songs! Mieko and Aki are both from the 1st generation and already two of the oldest. From the 1st generation video of their 5th anniversary Yuka said everyone's age and I was shocked to hear that Mieko is already 27. Okay, I knew she was the oldest, but that's the same age as Mariko!! As both Aki and Mieko aren't really that popular I guess the fans feared they would graduate soon and made this as their present (the same they did for Rikako last year, and the AKB fans for Sayaka). I actually hope Mieko stays until she's 30 to break that wall for Idols. xD And I also don't want Akisun to graduate, she's one of my favourites from Team S!!
But for now I'm happy for them and I think it's a good present for their 5th anniversary. ;)


As for the other songs, I think it is a good mix of everything. I'm pretty happy for ''Manazashi Sayonara'' and ''Two Roses'' to rank so high and close to each other (but why replace Ogiso with Minarun?? -.-). The VTR of the graduated members during ''Sore wa Seishun to yobi hi''.. sounds interesting. I guess it was very sad.. I also want to see ''Through the night'' being performed live. I really like the song and the Selection is pretty interesting. ;) And again, Akisun.. Yeayyy.. xD
Also happy that ''Mushi no Ballad'' got ranked at 10 (okay, it's a drop from last year, but it's still amazing.. and I love the song!!). I still don't know many original Team E members and I only know Yukari since Utsukushii Inazuma (because she was quite prominent in the cooking battle, and she was funny^^). I guess I should watch their old stages more.. *sigh*
Lastly, I want to see Kaotan's solo PV!!! xD




I'm still sad the whole thing couldn't be watched live. Meh.. Well, let's hope that changes next year^^ But I guess then I won't have holidays or free time but anyways..).

Oh there's also a new SKE48 show that's called ''SKE48 no Ebi Friday Night'' and until now it's pretty good!! The first episode was just to decide who sits where, but it was pretty interesting to see more about the members. Then there was the second episode yesterday and I died.. Lol..


The first thing that happens is that the Kaotan is being Kaotan and the MC calls her ''Busu''. Had to look it up xP It means she's rude/ unfriendly. Or it means she's ugly.. Argh, well either way it's not pretty nice.. But since she has a similiar character as Sasshi, she does this on purpose..


The opening. It looks quite old fashioned..


So they begin with a game that I don't really get. It seems like the girls have to do something funny, to that Sanma can response?? Well, anyways, after Yuria's fail, Akarin comes quite confident.



Fishing queen strikes again!


And the guy looks happy..
Isn't something fishy??? There are only 13 members! Where's Jurina? And where are Churi and Ryouha?


Non is here. And that thing never gets old or what??


But yeah, she did a great job!!


And she is even rewarded as the winner in the end!


The next task is to advertise something. Nao actually does a great job.
Nice smell


.. and turns sexy in the end. Everyone reacts quite surprised.


Next up is Yukiko and she's as funny as ever.


And she gets along pretty well with the male MC.


But Airin doesn't like what she sees.. She wants Yukko to sit down (I guess).


And then she gets the hardest task..


But being the Hentai we know, she advertises it as ''Eroi'' and is quite into it.


Nice Pants, check.


Nice hair, check. Interesting, Airi.. xD


Kaotan fails..


And Nao wins.. Yeah, that sexy little thing at the end brought her the win..


But now comes the most interesting part: Host club time!!


Ah, so here are the members, that were missing before.. And I thought, they wouldn't appear anymore.. Glad they do now.. As DANSO!!!
Churi looks pretty funny, and I can't take her serious xD


The MC chills and enjoys the show..


The reactions are the best xD


Next up is Ryouha and wow, what a transformation!! She's still cute, though.


Uh-oh.. Kanon and especially Rena are already cracking up..


Ryouha, attention! There's a lolicon that thinks your VERY cute!! (seriously, Rena couldn't make it more obvious..)


Aww.. cute. But a good danso? Hm, naah..


Bam, bam, BAAAMM!! Jurina appears as a blonde rocker boy..


Wow, she looks so much like a boy, I can't believe it.. :o
Okay, she could always pull off that boyish image...


Of course, the crowd goes wild.. And Jurina knows what she does to them..


OMG, blonde looks sooo good on her. It doesn't make her skin look so ultra white!!


Jurina: Ore no koto suki nan daro?
Staawp.. *-*


Lol, Jurina is enjoying it so much..


She could be a rocker..


Cute girls versus danso, which one do you want?
I take both Jurina's!!


Look at how easy she does the whole boy thing..


Yeay Rena, that's really Jurina..



Jurina flirting, even the MC can't resist..


Churi also tries her best..



Yeah, she's quite cute..


.. but she doesn't have a chance against the heartbreaker Juri.


*fangirling*


Aww, poor Ryouha, she's still new..


Kanon: Please, make that he comes to me later!!!


Juri: Girls, I'm sorry but I already gave my heart away...


MC: To me!!?
Oh come one.. you're way too old.. xD


Juri knows she's awesome!


Again, Churi you're cute, but Juri is just in another league..


The two have to leave so that Ryouha has a chance to say comething.. (Notice how Jurina has her arm around Akarin in the background!!)


Yeah, she's pretty cute!
Ryouha: I will drive with you in my car!!


Everyone is so excited!


And she reveals that she wants to drive a Crown.. LOL
Jurina, stop that..


OMG, is Rena crying?
Her face is like: *dead* She's too cute.. Ganbare, Ryouha-chan!!
Actually, she later wrote that everyone has to watch the show and that Ryouha did a great job!! Dangerous..


That's a really cute danso.. ;)
And Jurina is still with Akarin..


Everything is normal..


Gosh, Jurina........ :O


Yatta, of course she won.. That was some ridiculous competition (Don't get me wrong, Ryouha was cute and Churi was funny..)


Juri to the MC: No, you are the number one!!


A very flustered MC.. Who wouldn't be??


Awww, Kanon's wish got granted!!


KAKKOI!!!
Kanon is very happy.. Well, I can understand it pretty well.
And Ryouha, still looks cute...


Nao got moved to center!! Yeay..


Nao: I did it!!


Jurina got also moved up!! She deserves it!! :D


But some peole aren't happy about that.. Lol, I think Kaotan and Airin should team up xP
Seriously, why wasn't Airin moved up? Her CM was awesome.. xD


And the MC is angry about Kaotan again.. I guess it's normal :'D


And Nao end the episode.. in a sexy way ;)

Wah, this was crazy.. I really liked the episode, especially the danso. When was the last danso??? And when was Jurina the last time that cool?? She really grew into the character and it looked like she always was a boy!! *fangirl* It's soooo cool!! Thanks SKE!!!!

Some random SKE/ Jurina pics to end the post:













No comments:

Post a Comment