Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's official: The 2nd coming of Morning Musume is here!

On August 28th, Morning Musume released their 54th single ''Wagamama ki no mama Ai no Joke/ Ai no Gundan'' and sold more than 96,000 copies on the first day. Not only that but they sold 144,061 copies in the first week alone and more than 150,00 now in total!!! Wow.. These new generations and Sayu leader are doing such a great job and I guess I wasn't the only one who thought Reina wasn't needed anymore. Change does help Morning Musume sometimes and all the graduations of the last few years DID really help them. Selling so much and grabbing the first spot on Oricon for 3 consecutive singles is a good sign for a bright future! Their songs are amazing and the promotion keeps getting better and better. Of course the girls are also great and need an own show (reborn of Hello!Morning please??) and I'm kinda happy that no one will be added for now.
But let's take a closer look at this single.


                                                                                The covers are totally okay :)

The single is the second double A-side in a row so we luckily have two great songs + videos to talk about.
Let's start with the main A-side ''Wagamama ki no mama Ai no Joke''. Okay first, I think we definetely won't get a change in music style in the near future so let's enjoy the little differences of the instrumentals and voices. Okay, even though Wagamama has the same dubstep and electro sound as the other latest Momomosu songs, it sets itself apart from them. I would describe it as a lot more agressive and emotional as the others. We have an intense dance battle, a strong chorus and amazing vocal lines. They are the certein ''Aisaretai'' lines that are performed by Riho, Mizuki and Misaki and they sound really awesome. Especially Mizuki!! She has such a good voice and I'm happy that she's able to shine more and more!!! Riho's voice is also pretty good, even though her voice in live concerts is getting worse (and is it getting deeper??). Masaki really surprised me. She held her pitch very good and this shows that she has enough talent and will be an amazing singer in a few years. (but I can't imagine her being an adult.. Nooo..) In my opinion, Sakura should have also got an ''Aisaretai'' solo line. She would have totally rocked it!!
But yeah, the song is pretty good and a lot more aggressive than their usual stuff..
Now onto the video.. finally:


Hello title.. It's oddly coloured


OMG, we have a real location?? Like really?? A theater???


Of course, Sayumi begins the song. Nice lips, Sayu ;)



It's dark, but the dance looks cool already!!



Formation!!!


Nice to see them clearly now.. Dance is still awesome..


Hi there Fukuhime.. ;)


And Ayumi, you already want to go to sleep???


Ah, I know!! they are some ninjas!!


Sakura-chan!!


Why is nobody in the theater????


Sayumi: They don't wanna see us??
Ayumi: Whuuuut??


Sayu: Why don't they want to see us? We have an armee of lolis..


Mizupon: Lolis?
Masaki: Your hair is in my way!!!


Mizuki: Better?
Masaki: Yeah, thanks!!


Riho: That really shocks me, why is there nobody?


Riho: Anyways, I'm still awesome!!



Sakura is so rocking her position!!


Sakura: These are my puppets!!


Members: What?
Sakura: Oh.. I mean.. Uhm.. nothing..


Sakura: I couldn't do something bad..


Masaki: Kyaaah, Sakura is creepy!
Sakura: Shut up!
Sayu: Peace, lolis!!


I like these black clothes so much!! They look really stylish and match the song so good!!


The dance is so cool!!


Ayumi & Haruka: Go, Sayu!
Sayu: Nooo, STOP!


Ayumi & Haruka: We also want to have some screen time!!


Zukki, rock the song!!!
Oh, and hi Haruna.. :'D
Haruna: *evil* hehehehe



Mizuki: Now everyone listen to me!!



Mizuki: I can finally controll Sakura.. Muahahaha..


The oldest, the leaders and the sexiest:
Sayu, the queen and her princesses!!


Erina: Hey, don't block me, Riho!!
Masaki: Riho, stoop!!


The dance is quite aggressive!! One half is 'pushing' the other half


Little mouse, what's up?


Riho: I'm not a mouse!!


*slap*


*slap*


Okay, the dance gets even more intense with the slapping scene.. Btw, this is probably one of the coolest PV scenes MM ever had!


Hey, beauty
Mizupon: She slapped me, can you believe it??


I have to say, Ayumi looks less awkward in every new release..


Aww.. Sakuratan


Sayumi: *slap* yeayyy *-*
Mizuki: Not again -.-
Misaki: Why are they doing this?
Sakura: Hehehe, isn't it great?


Sayumi: We are the rulers!!
Mizuki: Follow our lead, puppets!!


This combination is really great..
But since when was Mizuki taller than Sayumi?? :'D


Haruna.. She should be shown so much more!!


But at least they show Haruka more now. She's enjoying everything so much!!


Hair!!


Masaki: I'm so cuuute!!


Now Masaki and Sakura are the masters
Masaki: Yeay, I have the power!!!
Sakura: *evil laugh* The view is nice..


Oh my gosh, make Eripon appear more!! She also isn't looking as awkward as before and I really like her boyish aura!


Ashfhjsafdhj, and Zukki is shoved to the back again.. Well, at least she has ONE beautiful solo shot for now..


RihoRiho: Help me!!!
Wrong song, darling ;)


Riho: No seriously, help me!!
Erina: Pffff.. Tickle attack on Riho?


Masaki: Of course!! Hahahaha..
Riho: Noooo~


Riho: *ace-power* Stop!!
Erina: I'm sorry..


Riho: And now bow down to me. Bow down to your queen!!
Eripon: Aye, aye, captain..


Haruna is one of the few at the moment, who can play sexy..


Zukki and Boss in the front!!


Earthbender power!!!
An HAIR!!


Riho is happy..


Ayumi: My screen time!!!


Ayumi's voice is improving.. :D


Haruna: Yeayyy.. Am I on the camera?
Riho: Dare you if you stop filming me!!!!!!


Sakura is rocking her lines!!


Sakura: I have so much fun!!!
Zukki: Huh?
Ayumi: Yeayyyy..
Haruka: Yeah??


This looks even better..
Sakura: I'm the best!!
Zukki: What's happening?
Ayumi: *jump* Yippiieh
Haruka: Why is everyone happy? Yeayy?


Cute boss.. xD


Ayumi: Get out of my way!! Now it's my time to shine!!
Sakura: WTF??


Ayumi: Hi cam..
Haruka: You are so funny!!!


Erina: May I introduce myself, I'm the boy that got into MM wrongly..


Seriously, look at her.. :p Tomboy!!
And to those who said Erina was glaring in this video, look at Riho.. If that isn't glaring..
Riho: Focus on me! NOW!


There you have your focus, Riho.


Eripon: Now, I'm heartbroken.. Won't you help me getting my screentime back??
Daaaaw, of course..


Haruka, you're getting kinda creepy.. :'D


Yeay, EriMan time!



These four... <3


Haruka: You sure you like us?
Ayumi: Cooool..
Suzuki: Welcooome.. :D
Sakura: Muahahaha, you will see our evil side soon!!


The beauty


Mizuki: Now comes my revenge!!!


*slap*
(Masaki, why are you smiling?)


*slap*
Riho: Ouuuuch!!
Mizuki: This is for being so arrogant!!
(Masaki is enjoying this way too much xD)


Eripon: I have to tell you something!
Sakura: Erina?
Sayumi: Isn't that romantic??


Erina: I love you!!


*slap*
Sakura: Whaaaaat??!!


Sakura: What a shock!!!
Erina: *sad* I had to tell you!!


Erina: Don't you like me too, Sakura??


Sakura: Well, yeah, I guess...
Erina: Then let's try to be together!! :D


Erina: That was my story!!
Riho: Yeah, we don't care.. Now give me my screen time back!!!!
Masaki: Wasn't it cute? *secretely hugs Riho*


Erina: OMG, what's happening behind me?
Riho: What are you doing kid??
Masaki: Kyaaaaah, I love you, Riho..


Masaki: Love you, love youuuu..
Riho: You're kidding, right?


The queens are having fun


Wait, where's Sakura??
Zukki: Well, uhm... We killed her..
Ayumi: Sounds fun, right?
Haruka: You won't tell anyone, right??
OMG, what?



Fukuhime is rocking her line!!
Aisaretai!



Mizuki is really cool..


Riho: Huyaaaah!!
Ayumi: Hi..
The dance battle is pretty intense..


Erina: What are my hands doing???



That smile.. Riho looks awesome!

Sayumi: Look at all the cute loli puppets I have!!


Sayumi: HeheheheHEHEHE..
Oh now, that doesn't look good.. Kids, run away!!


Yeay, arms!!




Masaki: Help me!!!!


Masaki is such a cutie..
Oh yeah, and there is a glaring Erina..


Riho: Hehehe, revengeeee..



Poor Mizuki..



Yeay Zukki!!!



Seriously.. this group is amazing!!


Yeah, better smile than look like a creepy child!!


Sayumi: These are my princesses!
Haruna: really??
Mizuki: Oh thank youuuu.. :D


Erina-boy!!


And Masaki's line. Rock it, cutie!!



Masaki: Yeayyyyyyyy!!!




Masaki: I did great, right?
Riho: I did better!!
Erina: Stop, guys!!!


Haruka: Pssssht!!! Don't tell anyone that we were here!!
Ayumi: We don't have enough money to be in such a great theater legally!!
Zukki: But thanks to the money we made with this single, we can continue to have setting like this..
Sakura: Chu~


Morning Musume..



A last fighting scene..


The end!!!

Wow, what an intense video!! This was really cool. They had a real location, nice outfits, and awesome dance and great group chemestry!! The group shots wre amazing and you could see how good they are as a group. Even though Riho looked a bit arrogant a few times and Erina really glared at a point, I think Morning Musume works really good as a group in this video! Seriously, if they continue doing these amazing songs, they will surely be even more popular soon!!!

Next is the other A-side ''Ai no Gundan''. And finally, this has a more carefree, marching tone!!! Okay, it's not thaaat childish, and I think that's good, but it's still cute! The song starts with a saxophone tune, similiar to Juice=Juice's Indie debut song and gives the song a very fun start. There is still the electro sound with a few dubstep references that we know too well, but all in all it's still more diverse than the recent work of Momusu. The vocals are also used very good, the main vocals being part between Riho, Sakura and Mizuki. All three have a harder line after one chorus and they all master it pretty good!! Especially Sakura shines here very much, even more than in Wagamama! Ai no Gundan is a really good song and the video is also interesting:


The video starts off with showing the members. They all wear cute red and black outfits and look a bit like soldier dolls.


The song beginsa and the members start marching. The background is a bit crappy, but at least it kinda fits the song..


Yeah, now start waling forwards.. Oh, and nice shoes.. xD


They look so cute.. :D


Throw them legs up in the air!!


Riho: Now see my dance!! To the left!!


Riho can be soooo cute if she wants to :D


And even though Sayu thinks she is the cutest, I would rather call her sexy.. There are so many girls cuter than her in Momusu right now ;)


Mizuki also belongs to the sexy ones..


Sakura-chan rather goes into the cute direction..


JUMP!! And is that a Haruka ghost?? xD


Erina ikemen strikes again xD


And Zukki is shafted again.. Let's appreciate her beauty here!



Soap bubbles? Hell yeah, the new Shabondama without Reina? Lol xD
And Haruka is amazing here






This formation look pretty cool!!!





OMG, they transformed into white angels!!


Everything looks brighter now and the girls look truly beautiful!!



Oh, this group is amazing!!
Erina AND Sakura?? And also Sayu?? :D


Haruka knows how to work with the camera..


Please continue putting Erina into trousers, ok?? She looks great in these!!



A Haruna shot. :)


And the beauty..


Cutie Masaki.. Don't they just look amazing?


Oh, and Eripon... Kyahh xD


Formation again!!


Ayumi looks really good in this video!


Well, everyone looks nice!


This group is having fun!!




Dance Break!! How can they dance so fast?









Mizupon is so beautiful and her voice is really good.. I guess she's a perfect Musume xD


And the other Pon is also perfect in my opinion!



Yeah Sakura, show them your awesomeness!!


We will fightoooo!!




A few last group shots..


.. a last marching..


And the END!!

So this video is really cute. Everyone looks beautiful, the outfits are cool and the dance is as awesome as ever. It isn't as interesting and diverse as Wagamama, but it's cute and it's good in its own way!!!

The other songs on the single are also pretty good!! I have the Limited A Edition of the single with the song Makeru Ki Shinai Kon'ya no Shoubu. This is also my favourite of the B-sides, so Im pretty happy I got it. :D

All in all this single is really great. It obviously deserves its high sale numbers and shows that Momusu can still stand tall, even after 15 years!! Now I hope that they can continue with these figures and will be even stronger in the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment