Thursday, October 17, 2013

Yuukooo

Today is the Queens Oshima Yuko's 25th birthday. Wow, 25 already, time sure flies..
Yuko was the first memebr of AKB48 I actually remembered and I came back to their videos for her!! I watched a bunch of funny clips of her and started to like her more and more. This video was one of the first AKB48 related things I watched:

That was way before I really knew anything about AKB.
I think it describes her very good!


Yuko is an amazing performer and and shows everytime how professional she is in everything. Of yourse her dance is the best, but I actually also really like her voice. She doesn't have the best voice out there but it's really nice listening to it and I really like the tone. 



Also, she is the one who proved that a non-Acchan-centered single is also possible when her fans brought her to number one at the 2010 elections. ''Heavy Rotation'' is now one of AKB48's most famous songs and it's always awesome again to see her center this song! She's also very good in acting starring in many dramas and being the best actress in Majisuka Gakuen!!

Her personality is quite special. Yuko is always really quirky and funny which makes her very sympathic. She's also a little pervert as she likes to touch others oppai and such.. This isn't a bad thing though, because she is so cute and makes it really funny.. It's not like she's creepy or something. xD We can't forget her trendmark squirrel smile with her dimples and her various funny faces because of her funny teeth.
But she can be pretty serious, too. She is one of the oldest and even the leader of Team K, so she has a really important position. She is an admired senior and helps the other girls more than we think.
Really, with all that I can't imagine that someone could hate her. I mean, she is super famous so of course there are some haters, but she gets along with pretty much everyone from Nyan Nyan to Mayu to Sae, so I think she has to be a really good person!

So yeah, Happy Birthday to the dorky Yukooo.. :D
Here are some amazing pictures:



























Be sure to watch this, because she's truly amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment