Friday, October 11, 2013

Sae and Mariya in SNH48 + DiVA

Today is such a special day!! October 11th marks the debut of Sae-chan and Mariyannu in SNH48!!!! :D
Their working visa was finally given to them so that they can now perform with the other SNH48 members in the theater and not just be teachers or audience. This is what Sae wanted, this is what we all wanted and them being finally able to do that makes me really, really happy.


Probably not the best outfit, but Sae looks soo happy.

I hope they will now learn a lot of Chinese and will be able to communicate with the members (what they already do a bit). Also, I hope for them to appeal to the Chinese, but telling from Sae's popularity in China, I guess she is accepted pretty good by many fans. xD
About Mariya, honestly, I didn't know her before finding out that she was the girl that was also transferred to China. Okay, as a fan of ''Team B Oshi'' I knew her line, the ''MariyannUUU''. But that's about it. She isn't really that popular (she didn't rank) and I didn't think she was THAT interesting. But after seeing interviews and reports from her an Sae, I started to like her a bit. Most recently, I watched an ANN with her, Sae and Akicha and I have to say that all three girls were funny (but Sae was the best. Sorry..). So while I'm not sure what the Chinese fans think about her and if she will be accepted I wish her the best in everything she does!! I'm also happy, that Sae and Mariya get so well together and that they both aren't alone!!


I wish both the best of luck in their career and hope to see more of them soon.
Especially Sae, I'm happy she will have more work again!! Oh, and her new boyish hair looks cool.


This was at a DiVA event. Even Ume-chan and Sayaka showed up! :D


Amazing to see DiVA (almost) full together!!! I really hope, they will do something in the future!! And the best thong would be, that Yuka joins them again.. I can dream ;)
Oh, Sayaka looks georgeous!! And Ume-chan, too!!

Latstly, a picture of Sae-chan and Chen GuanHui!

GuanHui looks like she has potential.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment