Sunday, October 20, 2013

1 year anniversary!!!

Today is a really special day!!!!
It's the 1st anniversary of my blog today!! :D


One year ago I decided to create this blog to share my thoughts on several topics. I didn't know anything about blogging and had a few diffiulties in the beginning. But I learnt new things throughout the year and I am now more confident in my writing!! Of course, it isn't perfect and there are many things I still have to work on, but I would say I feel a lot more relaxed now. ;)


Thanks to everyone who (sometimes) reads my blog, comments or just silently enjoys coming back again. I really appreciate it.
It's fun to write about new songs and other topics, and I really enjoy reviewing videos!! Lately I didn't have that much time to do so and this won't change the next months.
Le shock!!!


But I will definetely try to write in my free time and I already have a few posts that are almost ready to be posted!!
As you probably guessed, I'm pretty deep in the AKB48 fandom now! Last year I didn't know thaaat much about them, but after UZA I slowly fell in love with them and now I'm a big fan!! This probably won't change anytime soon, but I will still write about other things (I will try, I swear!!!).

So yeah, that's about it. 1 year, 120 posts and over 8k views after the creation I'm still alive and will continue to try to bring something new to the internet.
Thank you again!!

Lots of love, Ronii



PS: Today is also the birthday of a friend! Otanjoubi Omedetou gozaimasu!! xD


Aaaaaaaaand of course it's the birthday of Niigaki Risa.. Isn't it great that I started my blog on her birthday?? I really miss her but I'm happy about the current Momosu as well.
I hope she lives a happy life and wish her the best of luk!





No comments:

Post a Comment