Saturday, October 12, 2013

More fresh girls for the 48 groups!!


Let's talk about the AKB48 Group Draft Kaigi!! There are 30 (29 now, because one left) who were selected through this and are now ready to be trained and to be chosen by a team captain!!
Everyone has an own introduction video on the official AKB48 youtube channel, which is pretty cool. I actually watched all the videos (yeah, I'm so proud xD) and have to say that there are some interesting girls. These are the members that caught my eyes:

Iso Kanae
She looks cool. And way younger than 20!!


Kaga Madoka
I think she looks a bit like Maimi here. xD 
But she's tall and sporty, that's cool!


Koishi Kumiko
She's really beautiful, but cute at the same time. 
Also seems to be a good entertainer..

Shimoguchi Hinana
Such a cutie. And her personality is interesting and a bit weird.. 
But the weird girls are usually pretty cool.^^


Gotou Moe
She is very cute and seems pretty energetic, which is a nice thing.
Also, she reminds me of someone I know.. o.O


Matsumoto Chikako
Muscles?? Marterial Arts? Hell yeah, this girl is awesome!!


And finally, my favourite:
Yokoshima Aeri
This girl is the best! She looks very funny and her smile is awesome:


When she was younger, she appeared with SKE:


Yes, Aeri is cool!!! Many think she looks like Jurina, but I don't really think she does. I wouldn't have never thought about Jurina if it weren't everywhere. Okay, she's as energetic as Jurina but that's about it.. I don't think her looks are that similiar to Jurina. I don't like that everyone compares these two.. -.- I do hope she gets into SKE, since she's from Aichi and appeared with them (perhaps Rena recognizes her and picks her??).

I especially like the Aeri-Hinana pair. they seem to get along pretty well, which may because they are about the same age and share the same humour. Than add Moe, who is also one of the youngest and it would be a pretty cool combination.^^
All this is only based on the first few videos, so I guess my opinion will perhaps change sooner or later..
I'm looking forward to see who gets selected for which group, as it's a very interesting methode..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment