Friday, February 22, 2013

SHINee's back



SHINee's finally back with their third full lengh album ''Chapter 1. Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of You''. A second part will follow in April... 
Uhm... Why did they release an album that has two parts? Lol, I was surprised, when I heard that. (But it's good to see that they will return soon^^)
The title song is 'Dream Girl'. It is a typical electric funky SHINee song (reeeaaally funky).
I like how the beat starts and how the guitar is suddenly added. It's an upbeat song with much energy (I really like that about SHINee.. they always release happy upbeat songs.. like A-yo, it's amazing^^). The chorus with the whole 'Dreeeaaam giirl' is so catchy. XP It's really fun listening to this song... About the whole thing there's just one thing I don't like (well, I'm used to the crap lyrics from SM). It's their clothes... Just.. uaaarrgh.. Some clothes look cool (the black-white ones). But, but there are so many (colourful) clothes that are just TOO much!!
But look for yourself ;)



Yeaaay, we see SHINee..


The whole thing starts with ''SHINee's back'' whispered by Minho (will they do that in every single now??).
Oh, and I like the mics.^^ (the clothes here are okay^^)


TAEEEMIIN... looks older.. :o
And his voice gets better with every single (he almost sounds like Jonghyun now..).


Yeaayyy dance with the microphone tripods.. :D


Yes, it IS colourfull (and these are some really short shorts.. whyyy? He is a MAN now!!)
And there is the 'Dream Girl' in the background.. looks familiar...



Key: OMG, did SM just reuse that dress??That's a total NO GO!!


LOL.. this just looks funny (especially Minho in the background).


Key: OMG, I'm dreaming!!


Oneeeeeew..^^
Here comes the leader..


Onew: Hi there girls.. Did you miss me??


Onew: I'm awesome!!


Onew: Hahaha, I'm in so many scenes!!


Jonghyun: Hey giiirl.. You're mine..
Don't do that! You will break many girls' hearts..
(But what's up with his eyebrows??)


Jonghyun: Up there is my girl..
Nice... but his trousers.. WHYYY??


Oh, OH.. She's got flowers coming out of her face.. WTF??


Taemin having a nightmare..


Jonghyun: Idiot.. Why aren't you dreaming about me?


Uaaaaaaaw... I love the black-white shots.. It looks so incredibly awesome!! (especially with Jonghyun in them^^)


I'm faaaalling..


Faalling, faaalling.. LOL it looks funny^^


Taemin is still having nightmares...

                                     

Jonghyun is now awake and is wondering how he got THESE trousers..


Hihi, it looks soo cool..


CLOTHES.. help me... OMG I caan't.. :D


Taemin: I like my clothes!!
Good for you..



AWESOME footage.. I like ;)


Minho got singing parts.. Isn't that amazing?? xD



And Keys little dance is cute. *-*


Taemin: I'M CUTE!!
No, your not that cute anymore.^^


Daaaance... xD


Onew: Do you think I'M cute??
Yes, you are!! *-* (But I don't like your clothes either..)


Onew: Thank you! But I like my clothes by the way!!


Oookay... that's interesting xD His trousers now look even more pink..


Touch maa lips!!


Minho is cool.. He's got even more parts. *.*


Minho: It's because I'm awesome..


OMG!! Taemins head and arms are away.. LOL xD
(I hate the ad)


Jonghyun: I had a nightmare.. My beloved Taemin lost his head!!


Onew: Leave that kid alone!!


J: He isn't a kid anymore!!


Onew is flyiiing..


A more colourful (but still awesome) footage.


LOL, Onew rolling all over the place is sooo funny!!


Feeeeelings.. Jonghyun has to express them by screaming.. and looks like a Dinosour..


The dream girl walks away....


Taemin: Please come back girl.. or I have to wear these pants forever!!


Minho: Now I AM coming!!
He's awesome.. I really love his rap part^^


Flying trough the room like a boss..


Key: WAKE UP!!!


Key: OMG, what was that?


Minho: What's THAT??


Dream Minho: Muahahaha, I'll bring you back!!


 Monho: Holy crap!! :o
SO apperently Minho is back in his dream..



A last scream of Jonghyun...


.. and THE END (they look kinda awkward...)

Hm, I liked the video, yes. (you can see that by the amount of screen shots I took^^)
Okay, the clothes weren't really my thing, but the whole dream scenes were awesome!! SM entertainment is putting much money in ther videos recently (just look at Girls' Generations 'I got a boy'). That's really cool.^^
All in all, I'm happy they are back and I really, really love the song. Thank you SHINee for being so awesome. xP

Bye, bye for now^^
Ronii

No comments:

Post a Comment