Friday, February 8, 2013

(Jurina's) Darkness PV


SKE48 reached the No1 spot on the Oricon Weekly Charts with their new single ''Choco no Dorei''. Well, that was an easy one. I don't really like the song but it's okay. I mean, it's a valentine song. Who doesn't like valentine songs?? Except if you don't have a date on Valentine's day (like me). The video is also quite good. Not THAT special but some scenes are really, really awesome (Jurina dancing, Rena with the cars etc.). And it's the last single for 9 of the girls (Kuumin *sob*). 
Because I'm yet not hooked on ''Choco no Dorei'' (I don't know if I will ever be) I rather like to review ''Darkness'' by the '7 Dancers'. It's the B-Side on the version A of the single. 

So why did I choose it? Simple answer: It's dark. Muahahaha
No seriously, I like dark songs. It sounds awesome (especially the beginning). 
And what else do I like about it? The awesome PV.. The girls look handsome in man suits. LOL And they can dance.. WOW, it looks so cool. :D

And how could I forget.. It's a JURINA song.. Oh yes, she owns it. It's like Jurina + her backup dancers (it's quite bad for Kumi and Co because they have like 30% screen time together, while Jurina got the other 70% alone for her. She is also the only one to get solo shots and solo lines.. But she deserves it because she's awesome.. xP). 
We see Jurina in her man suit, leading the dance, dancing in silver trousers or striped knee-high socks, throwing a hat, being centre, dancing sexy, and having fun. It's amazing. xD
Oh and then we see the other girls dancing really, really good too. Such a good dance, thumbs up. But that's all we see of them.. (Yeah, there should be more of them.. I want to see Yukko and Mizuki.. and Kuumin!!)

Sooo... be prepared for the (Jurina) pic spam...









Mizuki & Kumi.. Check















Yukko, i can see you!

















Did you enjoy it? It really was mostly Jurina... (Did I ever mention that she's perfect??)
Next time a bit more of the others, please. It was such a nice idea to put all the dancers together in a group but please don't just use Jurina!! Especially because this was the last single for Kuumin and Mizuki.. Anyways, I still really liked the song and dance.. Looking forward to see that live.. woohoo..

Sooo, I'm going to sleep now because it's so late and I've got school in the morning (at least I've got it later than usual). Good night^^
Ronii


No comments:

Post a Comment