Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Yukirin and a delicious shortcake


 

Yummy.. :3 I want one of that, too..
So, uhm, hi. xD I never thought I would write something that fast after my previous post. BUT I've fallen in love with a song. LOL.. Okay I also never thought I would talk about THIS song at all.
It's ''Shortcake'' by Kashiwagi Yuki a.k.a the girl that thinks Love-bans are necessary (just.. why? Don't you also want to have your freedom, girl?). Okay it's not that I don't like her.. I'm not thinking anything bad about her, I just think she's a bit boring. But I mean, that girl CAN sing. She auditioned for Morning Musume once but didn't pass. Well, I actually think she fits into AKB better. ;)

So now about the song. I found it boring at first.. Like REALLY boring. Yukirin has a soft voice, and I think that's rather boring. But it TOTALLY fits the song! Now, after the chorus stuck in head the whole day I finally listened to the whole song. And it's beautiful. *-*
Just.. I don't know why I'm suddenly so in love with the song...It's unbelievable. xD
From the beautiful yet easy melody at the beginning to the cute verses and the wonderful chorus... It's perfect. When she hits the high notes it sounds soo awesome. This song is such a good Valentine Song.
I will probably listen to it too much now, but I can't help it. It's so relaxing...

The lyrics though aren't really my cup of tea.^^ They are cute and shy and fitting Valentines day, but well, it's not it for me. But I'm focused on the SONG not the lyrics, so it's okay.

The video is mostly Yukirin sitting or standing in some landscape. But what's interesting are the holes/ windows where we can see her (?) memories. That looks really cool. :D





 

See, that looks cute, ne~? *-*
Now I really say goodbye for today. Have a good night.
Ronii

No comments:

Post a Comment