Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kuroshitsuji


I recently ended the first series of Black Butler... And it was sooo sad. Ciel died and I was like:

 
 
I was really crying.. Even though I know he's back in season 2 (but, but it was soooo sad :T )..

so cute *-*
Sebastion going all crazy when he transforms into the devil.
 
 
 


The last thing we see is Sebastian coming closer to the camera and then it ends.. *sob, sob*
 
Black Butler is one of the best Animes I've ever watched!!!!!
Everything is perfect. The story, the characters, the drawings, the music. Oh yes, the music. I just HAVE to mention that the opening and the 2nd ending are really, really awesome (Kalafina, OMG they are good.. Why didn't I know them before?).
 
But back to the story... It's dark and creepy and in the next moment it is funny. xD
It's so interesting until the last minute. I asked myself several times: ''Why is that happening now?''
But later I found out what it was actually about.. Ciel's past is so mysterious. Okay, everyone's past is mysterious.. xD
Oh, Ciel is awesome. He's creepy, yes. But his character is soo good. Pretty interesting how he's changing and everything.^^
Okay, now I'm really happy.. Happy that I watched it (even though the end was sad). Awwwww *-*
IT'S SOOO GOOD!!! I can really recommend you to watch it!!
Actually, a friend of mine lend the DVD's to me. So thank you~ <3
Hihi... ooh, it's so awesome..

Okay, I will stop now. xD
I have to go to bed.. Good night and sweet dreams~ ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
Ronii
 

No comments:

Post a Comment