Thursday, January 3, 2013

I got a boy..

Girls' Generation released the Music Video for their new song ''I got a boy''. After the awesome teaser photos and hearing the teaser of the song I was kinda not sure what to think of it. The photos were awesome, but the song just wasn't it for me. So I just hoped I would somehow like the whole song because of other parts than the chorus. But now I'm like: WTF, how many songs did  I just hear?? o.O
Seriously, at first I really thought it was sucha crap song because of the many changes. Can't they just decide on one music style for a song? They could have made at least 3 different songs out of these. The worst thing is the change at 3:36.
Well, after listening to it more times I got used to it and started to like it. It's a different song for sure. Did they ever rap that much before? xD You can hear that clearly, because they aren't THAT good. But it's okay.
I will use some pictures to describe everything more.


At the beginning of the MV the girls are doing something in a room. Here, Sooyoung is writing something (in a diary?).


Adorable Sunny is hitting Yoona with a pillow. OMG she IS adorable, look at the hat. *-*


Ooooh, they are promoting their perfume. o.O


A boy comes and rings the bell.


The time stops.
WHAT WAS THAT??


Oh, it's a boyyy.. o.O


Ey yoo~ ;)
Sooyoung starts the song. And is awesome.


I know I'm awesome.


We are the GG -> Gangster Generation


OMG. Yuri looks so cool. Even Seohyun is surprised.



I love these colorfull outfits. They look amazing. *-*
Aaaand caps. yeayy


Tiffany rocks her part.


Wow, the daaance. :o So cool.


Argh. No, that does NOT make you cute. (sorry, I just don't like Jessica)


Yoona dates the boy (ahaaa, so is it her boyfriend?)


This hairstyle looks sooo cute. *-*


And this, too. (she gets the best hair styles xD)


Well, this style is a bit too much. And it somehow reminds me os B.A.Ps Zelo. :'D
It's okay Sunny, I still like you. xP


Oooooh, thiiis hair style looks soo cute and suits her soooo much better. :3
(Oh, and is she painting the nails of the guy??? o.O)


Sunny: *cute expression* Oooh please, can I do it??? :3


Gangstaaaaaz ;)
The outfits look so cool. :D


Taeyeon really shines in this MV. But the outfit doesn't suit her as much as the other.


So does Yoonas outfit.


Oh, but Hyohyeon looks just fine. :D


THAT part of the dance is really the best. They can all dance SO good.



Yuri gets a big Teddy bear from the guy.


And Soohyun is surprised that he phones her. (Why are they always dating the same boy in a k-pop video????)


Taeyeon: That's MY boy.


Sunny: No bitch. I'm the best, so he's mine.


Sunny: See? I'm a sexy little girl.


Yeep, let's jump. ;)


Yoonaaa, didn't you understand, that you have to look cool and bad-ass and not cute??
Yuri and Fany are doing it right.


Hyohyeon: Now it's MY turn.


Hyohyeon rocks her part with her awesome dancing. :D


Aren't we cute?? :3
Well, Soohyun looks rather bored and Sunny like a derp but Yuri looks awesome. xD


Touch ma body!


Taeyeon: I tell you a secret.
Seohyeon: It was my idea!
Hyoyheon: Bring it on!
Sunny: Hm, what may it be??


Cute little dance. *-* I like it.



Tiffany: I got a boy!! *happyy*


The cool dance partis back. And it's still amazing!!


Nom, nom, nom. Yumyyyy! ICE CREAAM! (and the guy again)


Guy: There's something on your lips.
Tiffany: You have to KISS that away, idiot.


WOW, I really like Hyohyeon in this MV. It suits her better than the cute MVs. And we can see her daaance.


Now that's the part that doesn't fit in the song the most. It's good and I like Fanys and Taeyeons vocals, but it's just sooo different to the other partzs.


I think the wig doesn't look THAT good on Tiffany. :T


 But it looks good on Taeyeon though.


Okay, okay. She CAN look good. But she still looks so unnatural. :T


Taeyeon is cute with her boyfriend.
Taeyeon: Do you also want some cotton candy??


Jessica: I'm a shy little girl. Lalalalaaa~ 


Seohyeon looks cute with the boy, too.


He helps her even with that?? Clichee!


Seohyeon: OMG, did he really do that? I'm so happy right now.


Hyohyeon: You are too late!!!
Boy: I'm sorry, Seohyeon was annoying.


Hyohyeon: WHAT??? SEOHYEON????? *slap* You mean asshole. Get the f*ck away from here!!
Ooooh yeah, Hyohyeon gets the best part. ;)


And dances like a boss.
Hyohyeon: Now you won't get any of us girls!!

I got a boy.
No not really. xD

Wow, the video looked really cool. I like the colours, the outfits the hairstyles etc.
It was funny to watch all the girl's personalities within their actions. Well, I just don't know why they always use ONEguy for all the girls. In this one it seemed like it really should be ONE, because Hyohyeon slapped him at the end. But why did they call it 'I got a boy'? Seriously, they didn't got the boy at the end. Or was it jus Hyohyeon who knew what the guy did? Are the others still dating him??
I don't know, but that was somehow confusing me. :'D
Perhaps I'm even interpreting to much and it should be another boy for every girl and they just didn't want to hire 9 boys. *sigh*
Well, that's pretty it. The lyrics are just some normal 'I'm jalous, I love you bla bla bla' lyrics. SO this is the end of the review. Muahahaha.



Oh, some other news. Super Junior M released the teaser for 'Break Down'. And it's aaawesome. *-*
But I won't review it until the whole thing is out. (it would be too much to do :T) And I don't want to praise them twice. xP So, let's wait until the 7th January. xP






So, see ya. ;)
Ronii





 They are just sooo cute together. *-*
SaeYuki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment