Sunday, January 20, 2013

I promise you... yakusoku

Hey
I'm here for a song again. This time it is a song by the japanese girl group 'Tokyo Girls' Style'. This is actually the first song I ever listened to by them. Its called Yakusoku and will be released with their new album on the 30th January.
So, what I knew about Tokyo Girls' Style wasn't that much. I new they existed and that they are 5 girls but other then that it was nothing. But I they kinda reminded me of Momoiro Clover (I don't why, it's probably just me^^). Now I found out that they are actually really young. Only one is older than me. :'D
I listened to the song by chance without knowing anything about it. But I'm really impressed. It's rare to find a group where you really like the first song hearing from them. Yakusoku is a nice ballad with a rather dark sound. And I like dark songs. Happy songs are always nice to listen to but what really makes me love music more are dark songs. They are mostly slow and have a more deeper meaning. I can't find the english translation of the song itself but Yakusoku means 'Promise' so I DO think it has a deep meaning. And I can just feel it in the sound of the music. Sometime you just can do that. Even though you don't understand anything you could cry because of the song. :'(
Oh and I can't forget the video. It's just a simple video but it's beautiful. (H!P look at that, you don't need all these special effects).

Tokyo Girls' Style - Yakusoku
It starts with the red fabric.


And behind that, there are the girls.


Just look at it. Isn't it beautiful?? *-*


The red band on the oinkie finger. Did you know, that this finger is important for promises in Japan?
They hook in their little fingers to promise something. That totally fits the song.



Again the band on the finger.


And a rose. (It's not red, OMG!!)
Yes until now, everything they had was red xP



Here is another red thing, an apple. So if you take everything symbolic, this may be the danger. If she eats the apple, she will break the promise.


It's daaark. :D
Oh, I love the red fabric.


This looks like Red Riding Hood (without the hood).


Beautiful, dark landscape.


''Promise it!!''


So that's girl No. 1.
Yamabe Miyu, the oldest and the leader (so this little girl is older than me..)
This mole makes it really easy to set her apart from the others.


Girl No.2
Konishi Ayano a.k.a. the girl that looks like Ono Erena. Like, seriously she looks like her. o.O
Also one of the better voices.



Girl No.3
Arai Hitomi a.k.a. the Ace. Yes every group has an ace and here it is this smiling girl. Really, her smile was the first to notice. xP She doesn't really shine more than the others.


Girl No.4
Nakae Yuri. Before knowing that Miyu is the oldest I thought it was her. She just has such a beautiful aura (can I call it that?) and has also one of the better voices.


Last but not least No. 5.
Shyoji Mei. I think she is my favourite until now. There's something in her smile that shows both her childish side but also her mature side. (I don't know what I'm writing xP)


That's a beautiful watch. *-* I really like this 'old' style. (steampunk ftw!)




Beautiful. *-*


The shots are sooo good! :)


Look at the bright and dark sky.



The Mei smile. :D


No band anymore, huh?
'Promise me'


Here it is again.


Red!! It's beautiful. *-*


Oh, I didn't mention the clothes, right. They are cool. As I said, I like this 'old' fashion style. Especially on japanese people. They can wear everything.


Now it's night. And they are still promising. The stars are beautiful (but I doubt it's real ;) They are still kids and have to sleep early)


She's so cute. And I love the ribbons on the heads. They look a little bit different on everyone.


The 5 together.


...walking into their bright future.

Aaaaw, it's so beautiful. And together with the song, it's perfect. *-*

Oops I fogot the time while listening to the song.
I think I have to go to bed now.
Bye, bye


No comments:

Post a Comment