Tuesday, January 1, 2013

...and hello 2013!!

Yeayyyy, It's finally 2013.
SO now that the year started, here are the things I look forward to:

Heechuls return
OMG, just a few months left. <3 We waited so long but he will finally come back. Ever since he deleted his Twitter account I missed him even more. Just a few photos were made with other members and released on these members accounts. The waiting will end. xD



Super Junior Ms Comeback
Ooooh yeah, that's so cool. They didn't release something for a year and now they WILL do it. Like oooh yeaaaah, so cool. I love it when they sing in Mandarin. And of course I will see my beloved Henry and Zhoumi again. *-*



Girls Generations Comeback
Because it will be big (it already is). I already look forward to their new album. :)



Morning Musumes new single 'Help Me' + PV release
I'm somehow more excited about this than I was with Wakuteka take a Chance. It's probably because of the awesome dance and Oda Sakura. (and Fuku-hime shining so much in the song)



SKE48 and AKB48 new song
I'm curious how AKB will transform. Who's going to be the new ace? Mayuyu? And I hope the new SKE song will be as good as Kataomoi Finally. Pleeaaase. *-*



My hopes:

Super Junior to release a new BIG HIT (like Sorry Sorry or Mr Simple)
Pleease! Because, as much as I liked SFS, it wasn't fully what I expected. Oh and could they please wait for Heechuls return?? I want to have him back in a music video!!



Big Bang continuing to be succesfull and release either a really good single/ Mini-album/ Album or coming to Germany
I really hope they will be BIG next year, too. And could they please release new songs? The ones from this year were so awesome. *-* Oh that with Germany is just a dream. It surely won't come true. I hope for Paris some time soon. (Because that is ok, but LONDON? My parents don't just let me flight to the UK for a concert. :'D)



MBLAQ releasing a new single that wows everyone again
They became more popular last year. So I hope they continue with amazing songs.



Not so much rookie groups anymore
I just can't catch up on them anymore (and I don't have time either). A few, well promoted is good, but please not that much. *sigh*

I get into japanese music even more, but don't forget about K-pop
Okay, I won't ever forget about K-pop (I think) but I really hope to learn about more japanese groups (also the male ones. I kinda didn't care for KAT-TUN last year :T).

None of my favourite bands to disband or member changes in any of them
I don't think big groups like Big Bang or Super Junior will disband soon but I still hope they stay like they are. But the member changes can't be stopped because of the army and other things. :T

And I hope to post even more this year. :D
Happy New Year to all of you. *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment