Sunday, January 13, 2013

Super Junior part 2: Super Junior KRY - Promise You

Super Junior KRY will release their Japanese single 'Promise You' on January 26th. Well, the short PV was already released long time ago, but I wanted to wait for the full PV. xP Since I still just can't find the whole one I'll just review the 2:52 minutes version. The song itself is just BEAUTIFUL! We've got the 3 best voices of Super Junior together, so everything will sound beautiful. But this is just extra extra special because it is a ballad. And it's even better because it is in Japanese. As much as I love Korean, Japanese just sounds soooo good!! It is such a wonderful language. *-* :D
Oh and it's with KYUHYUN, so yeah it's AMAZING.
Now to the screen shots:


The three angels appear. *-* They really are angels. They look like some and they also have angelic voices, so they ARE angels.


Yesung. OMG I LOVE his voice!!! It's so smooth and deep. 


Yep, that's Tokyo. Tokyo Tower.^^


Kyaaaaaaaaa~. Kyuhyuuun. OMG he is so kyute. :3



Oh, a girl. When was there a girl in a SuJu video the last time?? :o
But it's nice to see some change. xP


Oh, Yesung is sad. Well, it's a ballad so you have to expect sad faces.


Aaaand Ryeowook begins to sing. His voice is a bit higher then the other two, but he really has a good one to.


He is sad because his camera is broken.


Wookie: It's not my camera, it's my HEART. Aishiteru~...


WOW, ANOTHER girl??? Not only one girl for everyone??


Oh, and a third girl. SM, ehrrm I mean avex did hire many girls this time. ;) I wonder if they are Japanese. I personally think they look more Japanese, so I guess...


''Aitai.'' - I want to see you. (my japanese skills, yeayy)
I wonder if she is writing this message to Yesung? I mean, he also had a cellphone before.



Oooh, Kyuhyun looks so sad. :T :3


 

Even though I didn't show all of them, but there werre 6(!!!) girls in the video! Okay, it's not that important, but we don't see persons of the different gender THAT often in an asian music video.


Another wonderful picture of Kyu-chan.




And the three angels are together for a last picture.

Hihi, so there wasn't much going on in this video. But nevertheless, it was shot really good with awesome close-ups and a beautiful atmosphere. It is a big contrast to the dance track 'Break Down' but I really like both songs.
So onto the next part, nee~ ;)
Bye, bye


NO, now stop crying and laugh a little bit:

No comments:

Post a Comment