Sunday, January 13, 2013

Super Junior part 1: Super Junior-M - Break Down

Super Junior M released their 2nd album 'Break Down' with the new single with the same name. And it sounds pretty good. I still haven't listened to the full album, but that's just because I didn't have enough time (I'm taking driving lessons now. But just theoretical ones first). The highlight medley sounded okay. I wasn't hooked immediately but I think I will find some good songs. And of course I DID listen to 'Break Down'. I think it is a really good song + dance. I didn't fall for it after the teaser, but now that I listen to it more I start to like it pretty much. It sounds different.. somehow. Okay, it still sounds like SM but they try new things, right? This dupstep beat they used for Maxstep can be found here, too (so it isn't really new.. well, I like it).
About the video, it's also a typical SM Ent. video. The boys dance in a room (or more rooms this time). That's it. :'D You can totally see where the budget of SM goes to. SNSD video -> all budget, SJ video -> no budget. *sigh* But that's how it is. Girls' Generation just makes more money in general and they also KNOW that SJ will make much money anyway.
But now on to the MV screen shots.


It starts in a room.



And Henry is the one to start the song. Oooh yeay, some mochi love. <3 (he is awesome and I hope he will recover soon!!)


Due to his schedule Siwon isn't participating in the dance. (AGAIN!!!) So we just see a few (well, a lot actually) close-ups of him. And his hair and the hat look weird.

                                     

Donghaes hair looks odd, too. There's much going on with their hair this time.


Here, fishy looks cute. *-*
And Eunhyuk's like: OMG, I can't stop staring at him.


Eunhyuks awesome rap part. 


And theeeen Kyuhyun appears. *fangirl mood* Just AAAWWW, he is soo amazing, cute, handsome and talented. I LOVE his voice!!!!!


Together with Ryeowook. OMG that sounds so beautiful!! *-*


And the dance!! It's a cool dance with some really awesome parts. :D


Zhoumi looks and sounds SOOOO good in this video. His hair. *-*


Thank you for not showing us YOUR hair Sungmin. Well, I just don't like it. But still, I really like Sungmin so I guess I have to get used to it. (or hope that he will change it soon)


This dance is cute. *-* Why is it that every dance has got a few parts that are so cute?? xD


Or some of these memorable dance moves. It's just sooo awesome.


Again, Zhoumi is AMAZING here.


Okay, here he looks good. Cute, but at the same time he's manly (that sounds odd).



Ryeoowooook *-* He's so cute and I love him in this video.



LOOK, just look at how SEXY Kyuhyun here is!! *faint*
And then look at Mochis fierce facial expression. *faint*



And Zhoumi.... *-* *faint*


The BIG jump!! You can see, how they jump differently. LOL xP


Eunhyuk shines in the dance sequences.. agaain. xP Oh, I just love his dance. *-*


A funny way to get up. LOL


And Kyuhyun rocks again. HIS VOICE. *-*


Henry is so cool and fierce in this video. o.O My little mochi ~ :3


Siwon in between these flying things. (what is that?? Feathers???)


Dance, dance DANCEEEE!!!


Ryeowooks turn with the feathers. :D


Donghae. (wow, he looks perfect *-*)


Sungmin. (uhm, it's okay. I still like him despite of his hair style)


Zhoumi (oh, he looks so awesome).


Henry (no little mochi anymore xP).


Kyuhyun (PERFECTION, 'nuff said!!).


And last but not least, Eunhyuk.



THE END!!

I think I said enough. The song is cool, the dance is awesome, everyone looks good (at least in some parts) and the video in a whole is okay. The close-ups and the dance are the best of the video, the rest is boring. But, I really enjoy it. xP
There will be a part 2 and 3 with Super Junior, so stay tuned. ;)
Bye, bye

Get well soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment