Saturday, January 26, 2013

MINE


Jaejoong released his first solo single ''Mine'' with his 1st mini album ''I'' on the 17th January.
''Mine'' is a rock song with a rather dark vibe. It's totally different from JYJs ballad songs. But Jaejoong makes it sound really awesome. It reminded me of Muse (in the beginning it actually sounds like them with the rock feeling and everything!!) and a little bit if J-Rock (it's aaawesome). The piano rip in the middle was a surprising change and it was beautiful. *-*
BUT (yes, there has to be a but) even though it's awesome I didn't like it first (yes, and that's why the post is so late). It's just that I think he could have done it better. Uhm, it's not that it's bad, but it was hard to remember the song itself. I was like: ''Oh no, that sounds meeeh. Why isn't he doing something big like Junsu?'' I think my mistake was that I compared him to much with Junsu (sigh, I knooow). They both had dark themed songs and well, they are from the same group (when will Yoochun release his solo single??).
''Tarantellagra'' was sooo good that I expected more from ''Mine''. They both did their own songs so yeah, there have to be different aspects.
And also important: I thought his singing wasn't going well with the music (sry, my opinion^^).
Well, I somehow started to not get the song out of my head (thank you Jaejoong). So I listened to it again and I started to like it. I really enjoy it so much much now.
As for the video I have to say it's awesome. It's like video > song. Not by much, but I think the video is better. It has got so many symbolics. Jaejoong has to get free and everything. (I'm not going into detail now because I'm not good at interpreting something) But look at these wonderful pictures for yourself:


Jaejoong looking quite angry. ''Don't say any bad things about my song!!''


Jaejoong with whaaat on his head?? Seriously what is that?? But it looks cool nevertheless.


Jaejoong is chained to the wall. He has yet to break free from that.


Yes he looks quite good (still not his bigegst fan^^).


Oh yes, and there are these random (probably not that random) animals in the video. Here is the dog but there also were a craw, and owl etc.


''I'm freeezing.'' *scream*


Yeay, he gets free now.
''I won't give up!!"


Vampire? I mean, look at these eyes.^^


Vampire! - hunting breakfast.


Piano rip. uaaah *-*
Oh and something about nail polish on guys.... I don't really like it. But black is somewhat the only colour I except. Well, I except all of Hongkis and Heechuls nailpolish but they are half girls.^^


...too skinny. SORRY, but that's the truth. *sigh*
His tatoos look good though. And he's got muscles, but he's too skinny. (eat something, okay?)


The master of the elements. Muahahaha..


I said it!! He's a vampire. The dream of every Jjoong fan. xP


Oooh yeah, an angel. He is like an ''angel'' person so that fits well. Oh, and I guess he will escape with the ings.


Diamonds in ya face! No, I don't really like these shots. But his eyes look cool.

All in all it is a nice song with an amazing MV. It won't become one of my favourite songs but I will definitely listen to it again.
See you soon,
Ronii

We know that LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment