Friday, August 5, 2016

Morning Musume '15 - Seishun Kozou ga naiteiru/ Yuugure wa Ame agari/ Ima koko kara (Regular A) ~unboxing~

I figured I never did an unboxing of this, so I'm doing it now! Let's take a look at Morning Musume '15's Seishun Kozou ga naiteiru/ Yuugure wa Ame agari/ Ima koko kara which was the first single for the 12th single and the first one after Michishide Sayumi's graduation..


On the cover we can see the girls in their Seishun outfits. The four 12th gen girls are put a bit bigger at the top and they are wearing slightly different outfits.





The CD in all its glory.. not the most creative, but I like how it's in the same colours as the outfits


Here we have the cover again. I quite like it!


Lyrics. I like the writing style xD


The members again with 12th gen at the front


And my bonus photo: Fukuchan!!!
Yeay, Im happy to have a Leader-chan photocard *-*

Tracklist:

1. Seishun Kozou ga naiteiru
2. Yuugure wa Ame agari
3. Ima koko kara
4. Seishun Kozou ga naiteiru (instrumental)
5. Yuugure wa Ame agari (instrumental)
6. Ima koko kara (instrumental)

I really like the colour sheme of this CD design, even though it is just grey, black and white. This was a cool debut for the 12th gen, even though I wasn't hooked on it thaaat much from the beginning. But especially Seishun Kozou ga naiteiru is a really cool song. Yuugure wa Ame agari is a beautiful song and Ima koko kara is also good!

I don't even remember when I bought this, haha. It was last year, but not shortly after the release, so I guess in  Summer or Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment