Sunday, August 7, 2016

Angerme - Taiki Bansei/ Otome no Gyakushuu (regular B) ~unboxing~

Seems like I really didn't share any of the CD's from early 2015. xD
This time I'm doing an unboxing of Angerme's first single with the new name and 3rd gen: Taiki Bansei/ Otome no Gyakushuu regular B.


This is a really classy cover and I love the white outfits!
I don't get, why they wrote the titles in English though..





A very beautiful blue CD


They are all so serious here. Also baby 3rd gen *-*


Taiki Bansei outfits.. I really like these, except for Ayacho's XD
But she's still beautiful!!


Lyrics on the inside!


And my Murotan card!!! Yeay, so happy about that, she's the cutest ever.
I still think it's so cool and funny that I got her in the next single as well XD I tend to get a lot of doubles..

Tracklist:
1. Otome no Gyakushuu
2. Taiki Bansei
3. Otome no Gyakushuu (instrumental)
4. Taiki Bansei (instrumental)

I really love this single and I'm so happy about new Angerme.. they were so great and are still, even with all these changes. Otome no Gyakushuu is such a cool and dark song, the up-beat Taiki Bansei just makes me really happy and Murotan is SLAYING that solo line.

No comments:

Post a Comment