Thursday, August 18, 2016

I'm 20!!

Hello everyone!


So today is my birthday and I'm finally 20 years old.. This means I'm old.
No, no, jokes aside.. even though this means I am no longer a teenager, I am happy to be at this age now!
This year has been really hectic, so it doesn't even feel like such a special day.. I have my last test tomorrow, so I've been mostly studying the last few weeks.
Adding to that, I'm going to Japan from September 12th onwards, so of course I have to prepare a lot and I want to meet as many friends as possible! Yes, my dream of studying in Japan will finally become true and you can't believe how excited I am. I still don't know how much I will be able to write on this blog, but I guess I will do a lot of Idol related things and of course I want to write about those!! *-*

I met so many amazing new people over the last year (especially Japanese people) so it was a very exciting year and I also learned a lot at University.
And I'm looking forward to the future!

Released yesterday, SKE48's new single Kin no Wi, Gin no Ai.
I LOVE IT!!

I'm really happy these two met, 
after they have both participated in the same audition for Momusu 5 years ago.

And a lovely Kabe-don photo. Chii must be really happy!

Take care and bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment