Saturday, August 6, 2016

Inaba Manaka graduated from Country Girls

It was announced that Inaba Manaka has graduated from Country Girls due to poor health. She has already halted her activities a few months ago, but now she sadly left the group (though she is still part of Hello Project).


This saddens me a lot. I'm still learning about Country Girls and I still don't know Manaka that much.. and that's what the most frusttrating, I was just starting to really like her!! The group don't even exists for 2 years and they didn't even release their 4th single yet.. Country Girls started with so much potential but they are having just really bad luck with their member leaving the group. First Uta-chan (don't remind me of that) and now Manaka.
I don't know, at first I didn't think she was thaaat special.. but then I slowly started to think she was really, really cute. And seriously, she's one of the cutest members ever.. :3 Adding to that, just look at her dance skills!! She's really talented and I really enjoyed her in the H!P dance club. Despite all the other Senpai's, she was always shining so much.

Let's take a short tour through her life in Country Girls:


Itooshikutte Gomen ne
2015.03.25



Koi Dorobou
2015.03.25



Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne
2015.08.05



Tamerai Summer Time
2015.08.05



Boogie Woogie LOVE
 2016.03.09



Koi wa Magnet
2016.03.09



Ran Ra Run ~Anata ni Muchuu~
2016.03.09


She's so cute in every video, but you can already see, that she got a little bit more mature and professional!

Well, I definitely hope she recovers fast and that she always takes care of herself. Good health is more important than anything else!!
If she does have a chance I would like to see her return to be an Idol or get into a dance school or something like that. But most importantly I want her to be happy, so I hope her family and friends are always there for her.
Manaka, I will miss your smile!!



KAKKOII



No comments:

Post a Comment