Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Smileage - Aa susukino/ Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hakgkumu (regular A) ~unboxing~

This is an unboxing of S/mileage's last single before they turned into Angerme. It's Aa Susukino/ Chikyuu wa kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu (regular A).


I really loved 6nin S/mileage. They look all so beautiful here!




Inside looks like this


And the CD in a really beautiful rosé (?)


Not the most creative cover, but I like it!


Lyrics


This style is a lot better. I like the red outfits from Chikyuu wa kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu.


And I've got a Kananan bonus photo!! She's so cool, and I'm happy to have a card of her!

Tracklist:

1. Aa Susukino
2. Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu
3. Aa Susukino (instrumental)
4. Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu (instrumental)

Aa Susukino is a beautiful song, but I like Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumo more. It's so cool and dark and I love the melody and the lyrics!!

Since this is the last S/mileage single, it's something really special to me, and I'm really happy to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment