Monday, August 29, 2016

°C-ute to disband

On August 20th °C-ute announced they will disband after their Concert in Saitama Super Arena in June 2017.

I am still really shocked. I am kind of not ready for this, so it took me a long time to write about it (and I moved out from my apartment).
C-ute has been around for 11 years and this group is a big part of why I became such a big fan of H!P and Idols in general. Just like with Momusu and Berryz, I really got into them in 2012 and since then they never disappointed me. They have great performance skills now and I like (almost) all their songs. One of the best parts of C-ute is their constistency and I admire them for their hard work. Since their creation they lost 3 members, but they grew even stronger as a 5 member group and are probably one of the most talented Idol groups out there. Adding to that they are all getting along really well and have interesting personalities!
When I was finding out about them disbanding it was the morning after my birthday party and I was tired as fuck. So, I sat in the train, listened to C-ute songs and started crying.. I don't know, it really, really surprised me. Of course I feared they would sooner or later stop being a group, but it seemed so FARAWAY! They have been doing so well lately and with all the graduations, I thought they would at least wait another 1 or 2 years. And I always thought they had the potential to continue as a group even without H!P and without being Idols.. They also considered that, but decided against it. Of course I respect their desicions especially since the members have been Idols more than half of their life!!! Still, it saddens me a lot and it made me realize even more how much I love this group.
At least I will be in Japan soon, so I hope to get the chance to see them, perhaps even at their last concert? I mean, I will be living in the Saitama prefecture, so it's realistic (if I get tickets).

I still don't want to think about that, but hopefully they will all conitinue to kind of stay in the spotlight? Especially Airi needs to continue singing and perhaps they can open social media and stuff, that would be cool! And I hope to see them hang out even after that, because they seem so close and even like real friends.
But I will enjoy the last few months, events, concerts, singles (album?) and everything from this group until their last live!!
I LOVE °C-UTE!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment