Sunday, May 5, 2013

May I ask what's your name?


4 Minute is back with their new song ''What's your name?''
Well, 4 Minute is for me always hit or miss. There are some song I absolutely LOVE (I my me mine, Huh..) and some I don't like (Heart to Heart, Volume up..). But as a group, I really like them. Hyunah can piss me off from time to time, but the group is still cool. I'm happy, they don't have this 'overly cute image' (nit that this image is bad or anything, but I'm happy 4 minute is more mature/ sexy but still funny in a way).

''What's your name?'' (or rather ''Watcha name?'') is a song, that is more like their older ones - and I'm really happy about that. It has many hip hop influences, but still highlights the good voices of the members.
Hyuna's rap is.. well, Hyuna-like :'D But except for that, the song is pretty awesome (You know, I don't hate her or anything, I just think she CAN be better..).
The MV is really colourful and funny.:


Sohyun being all cute in this MV??.. yep.. well, she's just like that..  xD


Hyunah trying to be sexy.. *sigh*


Here we have the dance.. It looks fun^^


Beautiful Jihyun.. :D


The dance looks really cool.


Sohyun being concetrated while she's dancing..
S: I must be perfect!!
Respect... sorry xP


Gayoon: Sohyuuuun.. what have you done again??


S: It wasn't me, it was the phone..


S: I'm sorryyy..


Jiyoon: Are you crazy, or what???


Lol.. juuump.
S: I can flyyy!


H: Stop kid!! *evil stare*
I think she looks really creepy here.. :O


Wow, they have a social life and aren't just in some boxes.. :)
S: *must find a boy!*


H: You will never get one..
S: I don't care what you say!!


Jh: I will kill you dude!!
Guy: Wait, what??


Gayoons epic singing part. Her voice is amazing! Really... she's the best out of them..


Low angle 'sexy' shots... unnecessary..


Gayoon: These shots are important for our fans!
Not for me, but thanks^^


Guy: Do you know what cellphone this is??
Gayoon: It's an i-phone 5, I'm pretty sure..




Awesome dance shoots..


Jy: Just go away, I don't want anything from you!!
Jh: *she's so stupid*


Another low angle shot from behind.. seriously??


Jh: I'm so sad, I don't want to do that anymore..
But.. but you're important for the group!!


Jh: Help me!!


G: Sorry, babe.. but I'm busy..


Chuuuu~
.. because every video needs one.. *sigh* xD


H: Guyyys, you're doing it wrong.. we have to be SEXY!!


H: ... like this, see?


Jy: Stupid girl..


Jy: WTF??


Jy: WTF??


Jy: Is this a TV??
Of course it is.. you probably mean the zombies in the Tv, right?



ZOMBIES!!! (Wtf? Why are there zombies now??)


S: WAAAAAAAAAAH---


Oh no, they come to kill them...


The whole town is destroied..


Do not want!!


The zombies can dance??
Look at the guy in the middle.. the one who's a bit on the left, behind the girl.
He's like: I'm sexy and I know it!!


Now, 4 Minute is dancing with the zombies?? Why?


H: Because we are cool.
Okay, here she looks actually kinda normal.


No name? What?



Aaaah, so the zombies have no name and that's the reason you're asking them for it??
Everything makes sense now.. kinda (Still, why are there zombies??)


We don't care... It's fun!


Partyyyy..



Aaaand.. the last shot.


My name is Ronja. Nice to meet you ;)

Well, well, weeell.. the video is actually really entertaining. I like it very much. As I said before, the song is also pretty good. All in all, this is a good 4 Minute comeback and the ebst we heard of them for a while.^^

Bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment