Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Let's talk about Ai-chan!

Today I'm going to talk about one of my favourite ex-Morning Musume members: Takahashi Ai.


Takahashi Ai, one of the reasons I began to love Morning Musume.. She has one of the best voices Morning Musume ever had, if not THE BEST voice.


She also has a GREAT stage presence. Backstage she's a normal girl, but when she's on the stage and sings, she's a different person and rocks it! She was also funny to watch in shows, even though she wasn't the best. But she tried and was pretty funny, especially with other MM members. There are her famous 'man-screams' and her funny laugh, that make her very special. Oh, and she isn't afraid of roller coasters AT ALL (unlike Yossie, the weakling xP). But still, she balances a 'cute' side of her.


Ai-chan also blogs frequently and posts many pictures, unlike many other MM ex-members/ members. Oh and she likes Big Bang.. (unnecesarry side-note, I know).

Latly, she did many things.
She starred in the stage Play ''Moshimo Kokumin ga Shushou wo Erandara''.

She starred in a CM:
 
 

And models for Vanquish Venus:




But there was a also a very bad thing she announcend on her blog:


She has to undergo surgery for vocal cord nodules. She wrote: “I started feeling discomfort in my throat at the end of February, and sometimes I had a hard time uttering my voice.”
Now I wonder if it just happened without reason or if it's because of how much she strained her voice in the past as a front member? Will Reina also have Problems like that in the future?

Well, I wish her all the best with her surgery and hope she will stand on a stage soon again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment