Friday, May 10, 2013

That's the life on the country side..


Today, I'm going to talk about another subgroup: T-ara N4, consisting of Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Areum. They released the song ''Jeon Won Diary'' along with their mini-album of the same name. 

The title song is a hip-hop influenced dance track and is pretty catchy and funky. 
But again, I feel like there are many songs mixed together. There's the slow beginning song, than the rap parts, the 'Dingaringa-ring' part and some actual singing parts. But it sounds relativly good together. I mean, T-ara's songs are somehow always catchy.. xD And after listening to it more often, it  gets better and better.. Serioisly, every time I listten to this song, I love it even more. This is pretty much one of the best k-pop songs we have heard so far this year! Why are all the good songs coming out now?? :)
Oh, but there's also the video!! It's just hilarious:


Ah.. Ahjussi is watching T-ara in the TV..


Ahjumma: Oh, that's T-ara.. Let's bring them here..


Once upon a time, T-ara N4 decided to go to the country side..


Areum: Yeayyy, this will be fun!!


Working hard every day..


Boss: Be careful!!!!
Jiyeon: Oops, I'm sorry!


Boss: You're doing it wrong!! Try harder!
Eunjung: Yaaah, I'm trying already!


Jiyeon stepping on Eujung..


Eunjung: Look where you put your feet!! I'm checking myself in the mirror..
Jiyeon: Sorry.. *why is everyone bullying me?*


Right cow: Muahaha.. Did you see how they all fail here?
Other cows: Yes of course, it's so funny!


Hyomin: Why is my life so hard..


Nooooo~


I hate my life...


H: Please, someone help me!


Areum: Yeay.. I'm so much better than the others..


Ouuuch..


Fuck this shit..


Boss meets his girlfriend?


And goes away...


Yeayyyy... Partyyy...


Let's run away..


I have something to announce..


N4: Whaaaaaaat??


A dance contest.


We will win!!!


But how? We have to think of a dance...


Jiyeon: Like this?


What a cool dance.... xD But what's with the bunny??


Everyone is dancing.


Jiyeon is doing something wrong..


Areum: Arrrgh..... Jiyeon!!!


Jiyeon: Waaah..
Hyomin: Stop fighting!


This guy shocked them to death..



Hyomin: I can't~

Lol.. why is he throwing something after her?


Hyomin: Huh?


Guy: Ehehehe.. <3
Eww... o.O


Hyomin: Ahahahaha.. <3
Why.....?


It's dance time again..


Another weird guy comes and wants to 'help' them.


I'm the boss!


Lol why?


Lalalalala~


.. waaaah, come doggie..


Huh, what's there?
Jiyeon: I see youuuu...



The bunny again..


Yes, they are where they belong..
Partyyy..


Washing their car...


Eh, yes.. Don't overdo it, Eunjung..
E: I'm so sexyyy, yeah~


Making funny faces.. LOL


Again.. while running away xD


H: Bye, bye... We will fight!!


Leaving for the dance contest..


... where they changed into sexy girls.


Eunjung: Am I sexy enough?
Areum: Yes... I approve..


Jiyeon: I'm a cat!!


Hyomin: I'm fabolous bitches..


Ready to dance.


Flashback when they were still chased...


Ey yoooo~
'SHOCK'


Oh, Min Kyung??


N4: Pfff.. No she isn't as good as us..


The perfect performance..
Really, the dance is so cool!!


N4: We're perfect.


And it ends the same way like it began.. Ahjussi is watching T-ara..

Such a cool aneding..

Wow.. the video was really funny and cool. Especially the amazing dance. There is also a dance version of this song, but I liked the drama version better.. Somehow, T-ara always has drama versions. LOL xD
But seriously, the song and video are AWESOME!!

That's it from me..
Bye, bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment