Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mature, sexy and GROWN UP!

2PM is finally back with their 3rd album 'Grown'. 


Oh, how much I missed these guys. But after listening to 'Comeback when you hear this song' I wasn't really THAT impressed. I mean, the song is good and the video is awesome, but I thought it wasn't like a title song. It IS slowly growing on me, but what really impressed me on this album was another thing: A.D.T.O.Y. (All day I think of you) , the other title song of their album. And wow, I didn't listen to something that good in a long long time. I'm so overwhelmed with this song, it is awesome!!!! From the soft singing parts to the cool rap parts and the sexy chorus, it is PERFECT! 2PM has really, really good vocals, I'm not kidding. Junho and Nickhun even got these perfect high notes in this song. Jun (Junsu changed his name to Min Jun, so I just call him Jun) and Wooyoung also have amazing vocals and master their parts very good. Oh, and I can't forget about the rappers Taecyeon and Chansung, who have these powerful, sexy parts.. *-*

And then there's the sexy video, that tops everything.. It blends so good with the song. But here, look for yourself:


Junho starting the song.. Oh, the video is rated 15??? xD


Nickhun is baaack... I'm not his biggest fan, but it's nice to see him..
And he's with a girl??


Jun, too??? Oh no, it's the same girl.. Why k-pop videos, why do you always have just ONE girl????
But can I just say how sexy Jun looks here?


Junho: Look at mee..
I am. :)


Taecyeon stepping forwards for his rap part..
T: Now it's my turn bitches...
The others: Okay.. sorry *hiding behind the chairs*


T: *gorilla* Ruaaaaaarr...
The others: *dancing with the chairs*


Taecyeon is judging you!!


Trying to be sexy, while putting her finger in his mouth..


2PM isn't happy about this..


Chansung: Hey girrrrl...
Oh, I like his part :D


Dancing on the chairs..


2PM: Well, what should we do with you??


Me: *spills out her drink* Jun????
Why you so sexy????


Little Wooyoung :D


Oh, he's in bed... nacked..


And now he looks also sexy.. Why do they all look so sexy???


Waaah.. Junho is singing the chorus... Waaah.. he's grabbing his ass.. o.O


...doing this little sexy dance..


.. and now everyone's doing it.


Waaah.. *dead*


Puuh.. sorry, but this dance is awesome!!


So it's really everyone with this girl.. :'D


Chansung: She's my girrl!!!


Yeah, we see. You're also kissing her..


Chansung: I'm good, rite??


Oh hellooo, Taecyeon.. also with the girl..


Taecyeon: My feels..


Okay, so these kissing scenes etc. are probably the reason why it's rated 15. It's really hardcore for a korean music video (but there have been worse).


.. no words for his perfection.





Just look at him, everyone!


Now they are standing on the chairs.. and dancing.


Wooyoung is still alone and nacked in bed..


W: Whut?


The butt dance again!!
And now begins the high notes part!!! :D


Lokk at them!!


Junho also has the girl..


Junho: Hey yooo.. Stop staring at me!!


I personally liked Junho's high notes better, but Nickhun is also doing great^^


2PM has to sit down and think...


Just a little hand dance, but it looks cool.


Oh, this scene looks cool because of this mirror thing xD


This dance looks quite funny xD


Nickhun: Oh yeaaah, I'm so cool.. 
Hm.. not really.. you're okay..


You're hot though :d


Group shot.
2PM: We're chillin' here..


Ah.. so this shall show us, that it's the girl that was shown before.. Wouldn't have guessed that since there was only one girl..


Chansung is jugding you.. well, rather the girl..




So that was the sexy MV for 'A.D.T.O.Y'. It really fits with the song and the whole concept of being 'grown' because they are making out with girls etc. Okay, the video doesn't really has a plot. There's again a girl that is together with everyone of them (typical k-pop) but they are just kissing.. There is no story behind the whole thing.. The lyrics only tell us, that they are thinking about someone the whole time, and it's a typical sad love song.

The video looks rather classic. It is only black and white and I like that very much. Many K-pop songs are really colourful, but I think this black-white editing fits 2PM better. They are more manly than the most other boybands, have deeper voices, so the colourful cute concept wouldn't fit them. Okay, the 'fun'-concept fitted them ('Hands up') but I still like songs like this better ('Heartbeat' is similiar and I loove the song..)

The whole album is a bit too slow for my taste. There are mostly slow songs and ballads. the grown up and sexy concept is shown very good, but I miss a bit more of variety. I just get a bit bored of the songs after some time.. The most different song, except for the awesome title songs, is 'Game over'. It has this epic feel to it and is really powerfull. Two other good songs are: 'Today Marks the First Day' and 'Love Song'.
All in all the album is good. It isn't the best they've done so far but it's okay. It's nice to listen to.. And now we're reminded that they can handle the sexy and mature image very well.

That's it from me now.. Bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment