Thursday, May 16, 2013

YG countdown comes to an end..

Finally, FINALLY... For those of you who don't know: YG had a countdown that would reveal who's going to have the next comeback on May 28th.
After limiting it to only 2NE1 and CL, every Blackjack would be happy for sure. And now it's offical:

CL will have her solo debut!
Oh, yeah. That's really cool! The one and only baddest female will definetely rock her debut!! I'm really looking forward to that. It will probably blow us away and will be EPIC.


But still, I have to say I'm tired of waiting for 2NE1's comeback. I don't want to wait anymore.. I need new 2NE1 stuff. Like seriously, their last comeback was a year ago... (I don't count the song with Will.I.am now xP)


I hope their Group comeback will be soon, too, since they are delaying it like forever.. Until then, I will enjoy CL's single for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment