Thursday, May 9, 2013

My beat, your beat? - uBeat!

Today, I'm going to review the song ''Should have treated you better'' by uBeat.
uBeat is a sub group of the group U-Kiss consisting of Kevin, Eli and AJ (AJ, AJ, AAJJ!!).
The song is a sweet, funky love song, totally Kevin's style.. And yes, Kevin sings almost the whole time.. AJ and Eli's soft rap parts blend into his singing very good, but Kevin is still dominating the whole song..
But the melody is really beautiful. I didn't really liked it at first, but I started to like it more and more and now I love it.. xD
The video is a typicall korean MV and a bit boring.. But I screen caped it nevertheless:


I really ike the soft chages of scenes in this video...


Our three heroes.. :D


And a random girl.


Kevin: I can flyy~
Eli: Ah, yes of course..


Kevin: Help me! There's someone behind me!


Eli: Tsss, you were the one that said he could fly.. so just fly away


Kevin: Yaaaah! Don't be so mean!!


This setting is actually really beautiful :)


Uhm.. this not that much.. And the clothes are worse, too.


Girl, why are you here?


Aaaah, awesome rap part by AJ!!!


Sorry, I had to take many shots of him..





Yeayyy, he's cool :D


Seriously, why is she there??


Kevin: Don't leave, girl!!
AJ: It's your own fault.. You should have treated her better..
Eli: Yah, I'm so much betteer!


Odd dance with odd clothes in an odd room...


That looks better..


He can also sing very good.. Muahahahahaa~


AJ: *deep voice* Hey you..
Me: *fangirl mode* Hey~ *faint*


Eli: I will pray for you..
Uhm, no need to^^


WTF? Now she's flying?? Why?


Kevin: I hope she comes back soon..


There she is.. with the petals flying all around her.. how dramatic..


Eli: Fuck no.. don't go back to Kevin! Stay here!


Eli: Such a mean girl!


AJ: I have to go... far away.
Eli: Yo AJ... stop kidding pls
Kevin: Oh AJ, I love, stay here.. please~


Girl: So it's like that? You love him, right?


Kevin: Yes, I love him. AJ, stay here!
AJ: I'm so done with this shit..


AJ: *walking away like a boss*
Kevin: Nooo~ My love for you won't stop~
Eli: *WTF?*


Eli: Kevin shut up!! An AJ, stop kidding!
AJ: LOL
Kevin: You were joking, AJ? *disbelieve*


Random sad girl.. hopefully the last time we see her..


Kevin: Oh no.. now she's gone forever..


Eli: *I'm still cool*
AJ: Sorry Kevin, but I don't love you..


AJ: I just love myself.. hehehe
Kevin: *shock* Whuuu~t??

Kevin: *sad*


And that's the end.
Sorry, for the crappy story.. I just had to. xP
The video is really just close ups of the members and a few dance scenes. The setting with the city is extremely beautiful, but the rest is rather boring (well, except if you make a story out of it.. xP)
But all in all I enjoy listening to the song and watching the video.. :) It's REALLY relaxing.

So that's it for today.. bye, bye
Ronii~

No comments:

Post a Comment