Thursday, January 23, 2014

WTF - Tsunku's 'big' announcement

So, I of course mean Tsunku's new announcement about Morning Musume. Guess what: he said it would be a BIG announcement. Don't get me wrong, but I expected something really awesome like for example subunits, a new show etc. But no, instead we get this:


For those of you who can't speak Japanese: Morning Musume formed the unit ''Morimusu'' with Oshima Miyuki and Kurosawa Kazuko of the comedy trio ''Morisanchu''. This is for commercials of the mobile phone company 'au'.



Actually, this really is a great announcement. The duo is probably pretty famous and every promotion helps Momosu. But I'm still a bit sad that it's not something more related to their music or members. Anywho, I guess I'm just whining a bit too much anyways..
After thinking, this isn't bad at all and at least we didn't get a graduation announcement or an experimental 'cool' thing (Tsunku's ideas are sometimes a bit odd.. xD
Let's just hope this will turn out great!
Ps: I'm so excited for their new single.. *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment