Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello 2014!!

2013 is over!!
Wow, this was one very fast year and I did sooo many things.. I'm now finally in my last year of school, I got my drivers licence, wrote important exams and had a big project in school. There were also some sad things, most importantly my grandmother to get very ill! This saddened me a lot, and I don't even want to think about her future death that will happen soon.. :'(
This and the fact that school is very important to me right now are the reasons why I don't have that much time for my blog. But last year I reached quite a few things. I have more than 10,000 views on my blog and 1/10 is only from my ''I got a boy'' post. In total I have now almost 150 posts and the most important thing is that I still have fun writing things!

But now it is 2014, a new year has begun. This also means new chances to do things, but also new challenges that we have to accept. In my case it's the big end exams and also the end of school that will probably followed by university. I really want to study Japanese, so I hope I will be accepted at an university. (yep, that's my big dream)
But enough about me, let's talk about music and my hopes for that.

Super Junior to release an awesome KOREAN album and title song

Because, as happy I am that Heechul is back, I want them to release something awesome in Korea again!! Their albums are always so good and I really hope 2014 will be their year again!!

More SuJu members to go to the army



I guess Sungmin will be the first to go next, but somehow I have a feeling that a few more could go. Well, let's just hope that EunHae will go together, ne? ;)

Big Bang to release some stuff together again

Big Bang should really do something together again. How about a new album? Or just a single, I don't care. But I want a song and music video with ALL of them.. Come on, it has been SO long since Monster.. -.-

I get into Kpop a bit more again



Oh right, my hope last year was that I won't forget about it and I didn't do that! But I did care less about it and I don't even follow the groups a lot anymore (except for SuJu, but even that's a lot less now..).

H!P to continue their double A-sides



You know, I really think this is a great idea. Okay, they should stop it sometime, but now it gives us two song + videos and them more sales, so why not?? xD

Morning Musume ´14 to continue their Oricon 1st streak and be seen as a top group again



Okay, so I really, REALLY hope this gets true. Like, I don't even care that much about their sales, but i really want them to be recognized again!

Morning Musume ´14 to get invited to Kouhaku



And this is even a bigger hope, but I really hope Momosu will be seen big enough to participate this year!!!!!

C-ute to sell more than 100,000 copies of a single



Okay, perhaps this seems impossible, but since they sell more than 60,000 already it doesn't seem that far away, right? I just hope they will improve their sales even more!!

Berryz to get more PV and song budget



That actually says everything. I just hope they get a better treatment and promotion next year!

AKB48 to release more interesting songs



Okay, because honestly, even though I like the majority of songs from this year, it wasn't that original for them. SKE48 and NMB48 actually had even better songs than their mother group so it's quite sad.. SO please Aki-p, give AKB48 some more of your creativity!

Kojima Haruna to graduate/ announce her graduation 



This isn't actually a hope, it's just a guess. She already heinted it and now with Yuko announcing hers I don't think she will wait any longer.. It will be sad to see all of the older members going but I don't ahve any doubt for Nyan's carreer!!

AKB48 to not continue their first week million streak



Because of the reasons mentioned above I actually really think it will end. Which doesn't mean they won't sell a million, I just think it won't be reached in a week.. xP But who knows which strageties Aki-p has left..

More Election places



Okay, so since there are even more girls especially with the newer generations, I really hope there will be more election places. I won't be so hard to make a fourth group from place 65 to 80, right? This will allow even more members to be actually ranked..

Miyazawa Sae to come back to Team K or to graduate



I rather want the first one to come true (How about an announcement at the Olympic Stadium?) so that she can participate in AKB48 events again. Buta ctually, she will turn 24 this year, so I don't think she will stay that much longer in an Idol group. (she seems to have fun with her Musical rehearsels) But since she is still a very popular member and loves AKB48, I don't think she will quit suddenly. (I hope..)

So yeah, this have been my wishes for this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment