Thursday, January 9, 2014

SHOCK - What happened to Leeteuk's family?

I'm still REALLY shocked about the news of Leeteuk's family. Apperentely, his father killed Leeteuk's grandparents and after that himself. It isn't confirmed, but what's even more confusing is that first it was said, that all of them died in a car accident. but if the first theory is true, it really shocks me even more.. Leeteuk's father had to be really ill to do such a thing.
And I don't even want to think about poor Leeteuk himself. He is such a nice and emotional person and has to be so sad now. He went tothe funeral of the three persons and seemed to look very sad and even crying a lot. I won't post any filming material here, because I don't really like the idea of the press filming this funeral. i mean, Leeteuka grandparents and father weren't even celebrities and it must be even harder for the family if they can't even have their private funeral.. -.-


I just really hope Leeteuk can stay strong now and get much support from his friends and from the rest of his family. I'm still lost for words right now, sorry -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment